blonder legacy

Hey world.. Those who know me I like to be different.. And love for my hair to be different as well.. So guess what now ur girl is blonde.
Hope talk recognize me tonight..
where be funnel angel? ...we mights gots a new ...threAD queen!

...quick ...someone better gets a bottle of red ...hair dye
You'll be the blonde with all those threADs hangin off yer clothes, Angel the other? Good choice
It's so much fun!!! Sometimes I change my hair several times a month with raw or manic panick stains. Rock that blonde
where be funnel angel? ...we mights gots a new ...threAD queen!

...quick ...someone better gets a bottle of red ...hair dye Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Never that PM.
I am The One & Only ThreAD Queen!
Never that PM.
I am The One & Only ThreAD Queen! Originally Posted by Angel14609
Hahah she sure is.. I ant messing with the status.. Lmao
I think Legacy and Angel14609 should get on stage and sing a song at the end of next Fridays whatever at AC.
In agreeing with OSD, which concerns me on multiple levels, applicable to Angel&Legacy singing together at the AC on Friday night: "I second that emotion".
third
I am The One & Only ThreAD Queen! Originally Posted by Angel14609
Hi Angel,

So many possibilities, so little time!

You can be Thread Angel, why not?! Don't Angels outrank mere Queens? Live forever, too, one is told!

Thread Queen, the Queen Mother, the Dowager Empress, Empress...... Ms. Legacy?

Queen-Empress even, as Victoria Regina was [ Queen of England, Empress of India, etc.] Perhaps that title should be reserved for our esteemed Victoria-Anne, eh?

With respect to Globalization, I am sure some others can contribute pithy titles from other cultures.
4th
5th
With respect to Globalization, I am sure some others can contribute pithy titles from other cultures. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ...le threAD putain? ...el threAD puta
6th
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ...le threAD putain? ...el threAD puta Originally Posted by Plastic Man
00S0S_9ER9xDyLsuM_600x450[1].jpg

what?

do you think a bunch of guys went out for a WALK one night

then

just decided to build a FEMA CAMP

and then

SIMULTANEOUSLY

buy up millions of rounds

of ammo??? all while dying my hair BLONDE??

FOR NOTHIN?