Remorse...

Do any of you have remorse for voting for Biden?

I don't, as I didn't vote for Joe.

if you are too ashamed, us the tags to hide your shame from public view.

carry on...
Do any of you have remorse for voting for Biden?

I don't, as I didn't vote for Joe.

if you are too ashamed, us the tags to hide your shame from public view.

carry on... Originally Posted by RocketSled
No, considering the alternative, a man who will go down in history as one the worst men to ever hold the position of POTUS.
No, considering the alternative, a man who will go down in history as one the worst men to ever hold the position of POTUS. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

There is the problem, you don't think policy. Biden's policies have been a disaster.
Politics is the art of never getting exactly what you want.

Except maybe the Eisenhower years.
FDR pretty good years too in a tumultuous time....great leader.
I see no remorse, contrition or repentance.

I see no shame.

And party affiliation doesn't seem to matter.
I see no remorse, contrition or repentance.

I see no shame.

And party affiliation doesn't seem to matter.
Originally Posted by ICU 812
Riddle me this Joker.. Was the UN preaching this when Trump was President?

The UN has said nuclear war is 'back within the realm of possibility.' Here are the places in the US most likely to be hit in a nuclear attack.

https://news.yahoo.com/un-said-nucle...091525784.html
There is the problem, you don't think policy. Biden's policies have been a disaster. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Biden's approval rating has risen from 37.5% last July to 43.5% today. The lastest poll by Rasmussen has him at 47%. Trump's current approval rating is 31%. A 7 year low.

The only negative in my opinion for BIden is his handling of the Mexico border. Unlike Trump, Biden has shown a willingness to compromise in order to get legislation passed. I support the majority of Biden's policies.

What major policy victories did Trump have in 4 years in office?
No, considering the alternative, a man who will go down in history as one the worst men to ever hold the position of POTUS. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You Mega's don't have the smarts to realize that 2020 was a anybody butt the fucking moron election. Dah win win win

The gop is so fucked. They can't get out of their own way. The party of MEga
You Mega's don't have the smarts to realize that 2020 was a anybody butt the fucking moron election. Dah win win win

The gop is so fucked. They can't get out of their own way. The party of MEga Originally Posted by Tsmokies
73% of DEMOCRATS don't want Biden to run again

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...2024-rcna43766
It has been my understanding that the threat of Nuclear War increased during the Clinton Administration when the Chinese were allowed access to technology thatlet them increased accuracy of ICBMs.

I understood that the risk of Nuclear War increased during the Obama administration when the North Koreans were allowed to actually develop and test a nuclear capability.

And now, during the Biden administration, the risk of nuclear war has again increased because the Russians were allowed to invade Ukraine in 2022 . . . .do I have that right?
73% of DEMOCRATS don't want Biden to run again

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...2024-rcna43766 Originally Posted by LayingPipe
I do not want Biden to run again. No one in their 80s should be POTUS. Again, both 2016 and 2020 were in large extent voting for the lesser of 2 evils.
It has been my understanding that the threat of Nuclear War increased during the Clinton Administration when the Chinese were allowed access to technology thatlet them increased accuracy of ICBMs.

I understood that the risk of Nuclear War increased during the Obama administration when the North Koreans were allowed to actually develop and test a nuclear capability.

And now, during the Biden administration, the risk of nuclear war has again increased because the Russians were allowed to invade Ukraine in 2022 . . . .do I have that right? Originally Posted by ICU 812
No one "allowed" the Russians to invade Ukraine. Maybe, just maybe, if Trump had stood up to Putin instead of kissing his ass at every turn, Putin would not have been so emboldened to invade the Ukraine.
No one "allowed" the Russians to invade Ukraine. Maybe, just maybe, if Trump had stood up to Putin instead of kissing his ass at every turn, Putin would not have been so emboldened to invade the Ukraine. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Putin didn't invade Ukraine during Trump's administration. But Putin is invading Ukraine during Biden's administration. Furthermore Biden has been funneling money and equipment to Ukraine, in essence America is fighting Russia via Ukraine.