Pat from BP

Has anyone had an experience(s) with this provider?

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...hr-36/11413478

HI! I'm Pat. Come spend an hour with me. We can close the door and forget about the world, while my hands massage ur whole body.I'm located in a clean environment with warm towels, warm lotion & clean linens, all thats missing is ur body. So come on in and let me de-stress u. I'm excited & waiting to see u. You will never be rushed & you'll leave feeling GREAT!My massages can be customized to fit your everyday needs..
I am located off 183 in Bedford.

M-F 10am-5pm
Call & make ur appt now.
817-503-5426
817-590-2860
Make Sure U Ask For Me..PAT
Poster's age: 36

• Post ID: 11413478 dallas
She is Ann Maries crew and has been there a long time.
She does provide a decent massage with an upgraded menu.
Thought so, with the amount of adds she has on BP it looked legit, but I figured I'd get word from the peanut gallery.

Why no reviews?? @$70/hr that leaves a lot of room for tip(upgrades) and still be a value, did she get a bad rap in past??
i saw her and when it was all said and done after a L1 finish, she said if I wanted her to get naked I needed to say something during the massage. So who knows what is available. I wasn't worth going back to see what was available. massage was nice.
Good massage, nice gal, and possibility of more - but the rub and finish are nice at a good price.
She will provide a full menu, but the upgrades can get pricey.