Wash your face

So I spend a pleasant afternoon with my ATF trading head. On the way home I stop off at Walgreen's. While I'm standing in line, the lady ahead of me turns and says "I like that aftershave". "I'm not wearing any," I reply, "but I do use a scented shave gel."

"Yeah, that might be it," she says, smiling.

So she checks out and goes outside. I finish up and step out. As I head for my car I realize she's right behind me.

"That's some great smelling pussy," she says. "I'd just about pull you in my car and lick it off. I'd love to dive between her legs and make her cum until she passes out."

She was stunning and I would have definitely done the same with her. But I think she only goes one way.

So, gentlemen, you might want to remember to wash everything, thoroughly.
LOL
Classic! Kudos to you for remaining so cool. I believe I would have turned beet red!
HELL you should have said jump on in and lick it off. If she was that upfront to wait for you then she went both ways man. I think it was a missed opportunity. What is the worst thing she could have said oh no I only do women. Then you could have responded, Wow me too.
I am with DTorrchia, I would have turned beet red and dies from embarrassment! It is funny though and cool that the 2 of had such a great sense of humor
Yeah that's funny. I would be blushing hard and hope I don't get clumsy. Lol.
Yeah, knuckle head didn't say "let's give her a taste test".

I didn't turn beet red, but something came up, despite ...
Sounds like the start of one of those stories where you wake up missing a kidney at the end.

Which Walgreen's?
Dear Penthouse Forum..............
sounds hot and FUN! I see alot of freaks at my walgreens near 45th and guadalupe never that interesting though!
Okay we need answers: which Walgreen's...what time of the day...or better yet what shift(s) does she work...and maybe a description of her...LOL
  • Paven
  • 10-27-2011, 05:57 PM
That's what the wet naps are for haha.
I for one want to keep that smell on me as a reminder of the fun I had.
  • Paven
  • 10-27-2011, 07:07 PM
I for one want to keep that smell on me as a reminder of the fun I had. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

If I was married I would want to keep my Wife's pussy smell on me too.