Hobby Vs no Hobby

I'm curious who has had their best sexual experiences in the Hobby Vs Outside the Hobby. For me the best sex has always been outside the hobby. The recently divorced chick who wants to let loose, the woman who doesn't get it from her man, the horny single chick. Comments?
Best overall experience was outside the hobby because of the lead up and not knowing how far it's gonna go till it happens. That keeps all your senses on high alert. In the hobby you know what's gonna happen going in. With that said, the best pure fucking has definitely been while hobbying. You know why you're there and if the provider is good at her craft she will drain your ass.
Within the hobby, or maybe outside of the hobby. Some ladies know how to please a fucktard. It would be difficult to name a favorite due to each encounter being different.
within the hobby. Its a tie between a provider at a amp, and one that went utr from a bar.
  • Trey
  • 05-04-2013, 11:10 AM
In the hobby I've had some great sex. Outside been ok, but when you can buy what you want you can't beat it.
...For me the best sex has always been outside the hobby. Originally Posted by PieWalker
Even though I've had some pretty good sex within the Hobby, I'd have to agree with what you say above...

It's almost always better when I don't have to drop 2 or 3 Benji's and leave in an hour
As long as it's good then that's what counts. Hopefully good for both as well. I'd say there's just different reasons why it's good. I enjoy a level of intimacy with girlfriends that I rarely find within the hobby but there's also something very good about getting exactly what you want and not having to put up with some of the drama that comes from having a girlfriend or even just dating for that matter. I really enjoy the variety that hobbying provides. It's efficient and effective and it's built into my budget and in the long run probably saves me money versus having a long term girlfriend. Bottom line. It's all good and if it isn't then I didn't do my homework well enough or I'm dating the wrong girl.
Out of the hobby by far. It has nothing to do with the money but there is no provider (that I have seen) that can give you the closeness you get from a woman who wants to make love to you because she is genuinely attracted to you, however, I have also had my worst experiences outside the hobby...
Out of the hobby by far. It has nothing to do with the money but there is no provider (that I have seen) that can give you the closeness you get from a woman who wants to make love to you because she is genuinely attracted to you, however, I have also had my worst experiences outside the hobby... Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
I agree with both points here. Having a woman actually desire you is pretty damn amazing. That's why I prefer the gfe when I'm hobbying. On the other side of that coin, there's a lot of shit you have to deal with when that emotional connection is there that the hobby gloriously let's us avoid.
Best sex for me has been in The Hobby. Better hygene/grooming, better performance, no guessing, no begging. Better looking and younger women than I can attract in the real world!
Outside the hobby, most definitely!
  • klutz
  • 05-06-2013, 04:20 PM
If your best sex has been in the hobby, I feel very sorry for you.
No question, outside the hobby
By far and away outside the hobby. As pointed out earlier, no time limit nor cash needed. Outside the hobby we're talking all-nighters (great winter time snuggling), bb action and creampies. Throw in some alcohol and clubbing for good measure. And doing it all again in the morning before you left.

Now, the best blowjobs I've gotten in life have most definitely come in the hobby.
Definitely outside the hobby, but I've had some very memorable experiences inside the hobby as well. That's why I do both.