My first list - top 5 spinners.

With all the fun after an updated list on French, I am going ahead with my own list, but mine will be for a favorite of many - ***spinners***

A few things about my list:

It is my list. If you don't like it, ignore it and move on.

It is only a top 5, as I don't have enough eccie cred for 10.

I use my own definition of spinner. I am 5'10" and 150 lb, so if I call you a spinner, you can take my word, girl is small. If you are 6'2", 250, your spinner pool is larger, and some of your favorites won't make my cut. We can still get along.

For my list, provider must be 5'5" or s4horter, 115 lbs or less, c cup or less.

Extra credit for perkiness of boobs, ass that fits in my hand, and toned muscles.

Race is not a factor. Can be Indy or agency. Spas don't make it cause I never remember their name and there is to much le attention.

Must be local. Example: Bellissa is best ever, but rarely in Houston and hard to get on her OK list

I am easily influenced by offers of free and reduced rates, and I won't tell you if I got a good deal.

There are several ladies I love who are disqualified based on height/weight, but I still love seeing them. Example: Alondra is too tall.

Finally, many will make the list as I keep hobbying, I just need more time.

So, here you go:

1. Jenica (Indy/Dirty Girls)
2. Jenny (Latin agency)
3. RubyRed (Indy)
4. Michelle (Latin agency, + looks, - skills)
5. Open

Yes. 5 is open. Get it?

Have fun my friends, this is an enjoyable hobby with 99% really cool people.
RubyRed should get extra credit for that cute butt........ijs
Have not been there but what about Candie Marie?
With all the fun after an updated list on French, I am going ahead with my own list, but mine will be for a favorite of many - ***spinners***

A few things about my list:

It is my list. If you don't like it, ignore it and move on.

It is only a top 5, as I don't have enough eccie cred for 10.

I use my own definition of spinner. I am 5'10" and 150 lb, so if I call you a spinner, you can take my word, girl is small. If you are 6'2", 250, your spinner pool is larger, and some of your favorites won't make my cut. We can still get along.

For my list, provider must be 5'5" or s4horter, 115 lbs or less, c cup or less.

Extra credit for perkiness of boobs, ass that fits in my hand, and toned muscles.

Race is not a factor. Can be Indy or agency. Spas don't make it cause I never remember their name and there is to much le attention.

I am easily influenced by offers of free and reduced rates, and I won't tell you if I got a good deal.

There are several ladies I love who are disqualified based on height/weight, but I still love seeing them. Example: Alondra is too tall.

Finally, many will make the list as I keep hobbying, I just need more time.

So, here you go:

1. Jenica (Indy/Dirty Girls)
2. Jenny (Latin agency)
3. RubyRed (Indy)
4. Michelle (Latin agency, + looks, - skills)
5. Open

Yes. 5 is open. Get it?

Have fun my friends, this is an enjoyable hobby with 99% really cool people. Originally Posted by tbone77494
So what you are saying is don't comment unless we completely agree? What's the fun in that?
Generally, lists are presented in order to spur conversation i.e. NBA 50 greatest players, Time's 100 most influential people, etc.

I mean, if you aren't trying to engage a conversation then what's the point of the post?
Awesomeness on a cracker.
And this right after a NBA comment very appropriate and damn funny!
RubyRed is someone I've wanted to meet forever. Thanks for the reminder.
Well that is easy. No reason to dislike those on my list, but if someone shares a suggestion of a worthy potential addition, we can assume the suggested lady meets the criteria I mentioned. For those who like ladies meeting my description they get a good list to do further research.

Thanks Jimmy for Candy Marie's name. I was close to scheduling her a couple weeks back, but I am not convinced about weight. I also prefer non smokers although it does not disqualify.
Meet Ruby. You will be pleased I am certain.
Meet Ruby. You will be pleased I am certain. Originally Posted by tbone77494
She is the best : )
And boardman, the sports lists are discussed face to face over a beverage, preferably.
And I'll happily pick up the tab.
And this right after a NBA comment very appropriate and damn funny! Originally Posted by jimmycz
I guess I forgot to laugh ...

Please!! I find no Humor.
agreed Champagne!

I guess I forgot to laugh ...

Please!! I find no Humor. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Really thought the cracker was funny so grow some thicker skin ladies. Or for that matter don't as just like DG's was light hearted as we both are equal opportunity players and that's fact.
I dont have to have thicker skin on this topic. I like DG but in all of the racist bs is not funny and it was not only directed to him.