Baseball

Hey, what does everyone think of the baseball season so far? Any surprises? Any comments on the teams so far. Every season seems different. It's always fun for families to go games. Unfortunately, it is very expensive to see the major league games, but minor league games are more affordable. Hope everyone is getting ready for the Spring. Winter is over. Good weather ahead hopefully.
Must admit that as I grew older my interest in baseball diminished greatly, to the point where today, I don't follow it at all! As a young guy growing up in the N.Y. area, I was an avid baseball fan: Mantle, Maris, White Ford, Yogi Berra - all were in their prime! One thing related to baseball and being a Yankees fan that has not changed: I still loathe the BoSox!
Unfortunately, it is very expensive to see the major league games, but minor league games are more affordable. Originally Posted by Vorry444
Houston has a minor-league team with major-league prices.
Houston has a minor-league team with major-league prices. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Funny!
Opening day causes the Royals to hit a slump.
My Cardinals are right where they want to be...taking two out three in a series...