Walking on water

An Episcopalian minister, a Catholic priest and a Jewish rabbi went fishing one fine Monday. They rented a boat and rods and bought some worms, then headed out into the middle of the lake.

About noon the priest said "I'm thirsty, anyone up for some beer?" They all said yes and he stood up, stepped out of the boat and walked to the shore. After about 20 minutes he came back with a cooler and two six packs.

The rabbi thought to himself "That's amazing! Perhaps these Christians do have something going."

About a half hour later the minister said "I'm hungry. Anybody want a burger?" He looked at the rabbi. "I'm guessing not a cheeseburger" and they all laughed.

The minister stood up and walked to the shore. About 45 minutes later he returned to the boat with lunch. The rabbi thought "These Christians! This is amazing. But I have faith, I can do it also."

Later that afternoon the rabbi said "I'm thirsty, again.. But let's have some sodas since need to drive home." They all agreed.

The rabbi steeled himself. "Jesus was a Jew," he thought to himself. "Jaweh will give me the same power and resolve as these Christians."

He stepped out of the boat and promptly went under.

The priest looked at the minister. "Think we should've told him about the stepping stones?"

(religion joke, OMG required)
lol--funny!!