Pigs do fly!

Wow!!! I think I must be high....as in RIGHT NOW....it seems I just hallucinated Pat Robertson saying marijuana should be legal....

What's the line from "Full Metal Jacket"???

"We're living in strange days, bros....."
I think that was all done with blue screen and editing. It didn't really happen.
It's definitely a softening of Robertson's ways but I'm not ready to bank on a complete paradigm shift yet. You know Pat.

Good find.
Empirical evidence that pigs don't fly: if pigs could fly I could find a way to get laid; I'm having Charles type luck, can't even money isn't working.
I'm having Charles type luck Originally Posted by discreetgent
You poor bastard.
I'm honored, that is as close to empathy or sypmathy as anyone will get from PJ lol
I'm full of Christmas spirits.
I'm full of Christmas spirits. Originally Posted by pjorourke
IOW, he's drunk. And not responsible for this posts.
See my note about being tired of "good will towards all men" and "peace on earth"
See my note about being tired of "good will towards all men" and "peace on earth" Originally Posted by discreetgent
Sorry to hear about no piece on the earth.
Sorry to hear about no piece on the earth. Originally Posted by FLWrite

Hey Ansley and Charles, looks like you will have some company here lol
Sorry to hear about no piece on the earth. Originally Posted by FLWrite
Apparently, the lack of "piece on earth" is what is making DG cranky.
Empirical evidence that pigs don't fly: if pigs could fly I could find a way to get laid; I'm having Charles type luck, can't even money isn't working. Originally Posted by discreetgent
In the last year (including last Xmas/NY) I have been on the road for most holidays. I have found (for the most part) ladies don't work them. I don't know why, but I suspect it's a combination of not making enough money to justify working them, and wanting to be with family/friends, and wanting the holiday themselves.
IOW, he's drunk. And not responsible for this posts. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yeah right at 11:55 am.