multi hours and showers/versus the afterglow

Always wondered about this. I figured I wanted to hear from both clients and providers on this.

Keep in mind this scenario involves people who are clean and take care of them selves.

I often notice that on some overnights I've had....few took showers in between each session. Some only took a shower the following morning. I'm not really into the cof or cob stuff.

Now I'm not phinicky as most would be in this situation....but right before a session takes place by preference I have to be freshly showered for my own piece of mind. And usually after a few bells...it provides more comfortable sleep for me.

But I notice right after a bell ladies very much don't take issue with cuddling and laying in a sex post afterglow. I guess I desire this a lot since you can observe how the other breathes and it feels more gfe to me thaat the provider cuddles right after.....sometimes falling a sleep.

Again...none of these ladies smelled bad in between session or anything like that. But only a few ladies took quick showers in between some of the sessions. I admired them wanting to be oh so ready for every activity.

So I always wondered in a since......the ladies that take showers right after a msog bell ends with little to no cuddling after.....are they less gfe? It just sorta feels like in a sense...not that I assummed it was the reason why....they cant wait to wash off all traces of those monents off of them immeditely....versus cuddling a lil while and relishing the afterglow good sex enables...and showering at a later moment.

I guess I just wanted to know how providers and hobbyists felt on this. Very few have taken showers in between and the ones that stayed and showered later seemed to be more gfe at least to me. Would you feel weird if a client immediately took a shower after session then came back to cuddle with you after. Do you feel sort of weird like I do as a client when this happen?

Again keep in mind fragrance...taste, and breath are not an issue here at anypoint on either side.
Without knowing more, I'd just chalk it up to a person's personal level of cleanliness (the personal need for it).

For instance, I tend to like to stay more clean than some other men. And, there are men that want to stay cleaner than I do. Sometimes this extends to hand washing or teeth brushing.

IMHO, women generally tend to be cleaner than guys. There are exceptions, of course.

Now, I would chalk your experience, gimme, up to that "personal level of cleanliness" need.
I am a clean freak I guess. I want to be spotless for any encounter and want my partner to be the same. However I do like to bathe in the glow(as they say) for ahwile after each one if I like the partner. We have all had that one where we can't wait to get out of there.
I've never been on an "overnight" with a provider. The longest sessions I have are around 2 hours. All of my sessions are MSOG. I have never once had a provider take a shower in between shots. Now, there have been times when both of us did a quick clean up in order to get ready for the next time. At other times, we just relaxed until ready to go again. I think a lot of it has to do with activities. If we get messy during one shot, then I expect a clean up, but if she sucks me dry and swallows every last drop, there's no mess to clean up I guess that on a longer date, taking a shower would be situational and based on personal preference. Then again sex (BBBJ) in the shower together is pretty awesome as well
I have had a few overnights. If we got messy I took a warm wet towel and did a quick clean up and went back at it. When we are done, we talked,held each other, and went to sleep. Usually wake up and do it some more..then before we left the room we showered. No big deal.
2 ladies that I saw requested to take showers at the end of the session. I assumed they were getting clean before seeing the next appt???
I have been involved in quite a few overnighters and for me personally I like to shower and refresh a couple of times a night if the activities are hot and sweaty,its fun to invite your date to join you in the shower too. I just find that its a matter of self confidence to be clean. That doesent mean the date was less gfe,but maybe even more so in the end.It all depends on the person your with of course but most providers Ive been with will agree that cleanliness is always good.
I don't think it makes a difference in the degree to which a date is "gfe." I think it is all just a matter of each individual's preferences and comfort.

I've seen a lot more civies than providers; and with civies this varies a lot depending on the woman. This would lead me to believe it would vary a lot with providers too.
I've only had one overnighter but agree with some of the other opinions. It's personal preference and not a reflection on more or less gfe.

When she hops up for the shower, after you've sweated on her like Patrick Ewing, jump up and join in. I like a little fun in the shower. Try that towel rack.
I've only had 1 overnighter also. From my limited expericance. I don't think it should be a reflection if either party took serveral showers during bcd time. I know if I feel sweaty i'll want to jump in for a quick shower.
I don't think it makes a difference in the degree to which a date is "gfe." I think it is all just a matter of each individual's preferences and comfort. Originally Posted by Laurentius
Well said....
Well said.... Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Naomi why don't you have a showcase?
I understand what everybodys is saying about preferences. Sheed myself I prefer to be very clean...

What I'm speaking about specifically is right after sex. After the towel wipe off......I'm talking about right after. I just figured for the most part maybe their was a stigma to it besides the act.

I have thought of a few reasons why or considerations why ladies didn't shower as frequently though:

1. I notice for the most part ladies who smoke in between sessions usually are less accustomed to showering. I figured the activity of the session coupled with the smoking put them in a relaxed state whereit wasn't an overt concern right after.

2. Ladies who have hair weave or very intricately styled and long hair usually most times took limited showers as well. I figured it was mostly justf the application of putting their hair in a hairnet continuously. Kinda kills the shower fantasy when the chick doesn't want to get wet in there lol.
But then again if she's worried about her hair getting messed up.....I definitely did something wrong that night.

3. In the wee hours of the night....when activities are getting hot and heavy....people are less likely to shower at those points.....their tired and they just "worked it out" . I figured a hot shower right then and there might be overkill and cause then to be very lethargic. I know right after cumming as a man I need a lil break before I do anything. I'm tired and pooped. I just find it very sexy when in my most vulnerable state....there is a woman holding on with her head on my chest caressing it with her hand. I guess when that happens....and you experience another lady that pops up like toast initially right after its a distinct difference to me but not much if she's good she's good. There is something very sexy about the natural smell of a woman.
Naomi why don't you have a showcase? Originally Posted by burkalini
Privacy reasons. It was up but had to take it down.
I can only share my new site via pm

.. anyways..

Gimme, .... I think that you are sooooo picky! How can you enjoy
the company of the lady if you're picking at everything she does.
Just sayin'! Not trying argue!

I mean .. when I'm with a guy the last thing on my mind is how much
time he spends in the shower.
Gimme, .... I think that you are sooooo picky! How can you enjoy
the company of the lady if you're picking at everything she does. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Where in this thread didyou get the assumption that I'm picky as far as showers are concerned. Admittedly in each post I've made I'm neutral and what she does wasn't of any overt concern to the success or the quality of the session. I'm confused by you statement there.