Date: 7-16-18
Name: Ashley
Phone: 214-812-9131
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: Lucky 7 Strip mall 11252 Harry Hines Blvd
Activities: TS, BBBJ, BBFS, Greek available, DATY, DATO Nipple play. HJ to Completion but no CIM on the menu.
Hair Length and Color: Redish, pink hair long to mid back. Different shades of color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Ashley is not you typical AMP lady. She is a big gal, has a belly, Pierced, Nice natural breasts however see ROS. I thought she had a great attitude and she took directions well...
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the fine, discerning review Ghostrider (as expected from a hobbyist with your experience).

I agree that as a white girl in the AMPs Ashley is an excellent addition to our mix. (And doesn't deserve the hypocritical and unfortunately biased and unfair, misleading disparagement she's been getting (including from some who've previously given her glowing positive reviews!) merely because she was at another place they favor more than her current locale).

Also good to have yet another resounding confirmation of her BBBJ offering and definite full Catholicism [not to mention her Orthodox Greek] (another soul saved for the Lord!!!) That's always something for which, IMHO, we should be eternally grateful!

Greatly appreciate your sharing your objective, detailed review, GR . . .
Nice one Ghost !! Haven't been able to see her yet !!
I agree that as a white girl in the AMPs Ashley is an excellent addition to our mix. (And doesn't deserve the hypocritical and unfortunately biased and unfair, misleading disparagement she's been getting (including from some who've previously given her glowing positive reviews!) merely because she was at another place they favor more than her current locale). Originally Posted by BobbyMann
excellent review Ghost, unfortunately my personal Troll had to interject his stupid analysis.. Mann appears to be utilizing his omnipresent innuendo to say I gave a glowing review of Ashley, previously.. false.. I gave her a weak "yes".. 2 fucking years ago.. what the Fuck would have been glowing about a White Chick who refuses to kiss, did CBJ (at that time), and gives a lame shower rub while fully dressed?

her pussy was tight, she looks pretty good, and she did Greek, which is why she got a weak "yes" from me. stop trolling me, and lying about the past.. I don't give a God Damn about where she works. you would not pay a God Damn cent to fuck Ashley, everyone on this Board knows that..
I gave her a weak "yes".. 2 fucking years ago.. what the Fuck would have been glowing about a White Chick who refuses to kiss, did CBJ (at that time), and gives a lame shower rub while fully dressed?

her pussy was tight, she looks pretty good, and she did Greek, which is why she got a weak "yes" from me. stop trolling me, and lying about the past.. I don't give a God Damn about where she works. you would not pay a God Damn cent to fuck Ashley, everyone on this Board knows that.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Guess Bobby struck a nerve. But just to clarify your review was in August of last year and there are people paying to fuck her. You did at one time as I just did. The review was for those other people that expect a session from a white girl to be just like an Asian...that doesn't exist. there is no comparison.. So all these," do you know of a White girl at an AMP post, Looking for a Latina in an AMP, Looking for a Non Asian in an AMP post".

No comparison, there may be one out there but service is nothing like the other. Ashley has been smeared (unfairly) in that this board is to inform people hopefully what they are going to get in the session. no more ..no less and with no agenda....

Happy Hunting
Ghostrider, thanks for the review, and especially for being a voice of reason on this board. Your ovjectivity and consideration is greatly appreciated.

I will submit that my experience with Melanie (white woman) at Illusions was very comparable to services provided by Kgirls: LFK/DFK, BBBJ, TS, CFS.
Correction: not Melanie, but Shawna.
Thank you for helping me make an informed decision.
From Ghostrider: Guess Bobby struck a nerve. But just to clarify your review was in August of last year and there are people paying to fuck her. You did at one time as I just did. The review was for those other people that expect a session from a white girl to be just like an Asian...that doesn't exist. there is no comparison.. So all these," do you know of a White girl at an AMP post, Looking for a Latina in an AMP, Looking for a Non Asian in an AMP post".

No comparison, there may be one out there but service is nothing like the other. Ashley has been smeared (unfairly) in that

this board is to inform people hopefully what they are going to get in the session. no more ..no less and with no agenda..../

Oh snap -- !

Sometimes it takes a while, but it's always refreshing to see calm truth and rationality again defeat partisan lies and unkind insults, as tends to happen in the long run. ("The Truth Will Out" and indeed that "Truth" handle, at least, is no longer with us). I join those thanking you for your fair and illuminating objectivity and reason, Ghostrider.

Perhaps sadly, it's often necessary to pass through self-interested obfuscation and error to get to the truth, and I suppose that is occasion for hope that the forces of evil will eventually be overcome. Fingers crossed!
[technical difficulties as some sort of "database error" was encountered: deleting double post]
Interesting BM
No doubt!
the adventures of Ashley continue.. and they are not pleasant.

I recommended my friend to see Ashley this evening, we were at Men's Club for a couple of hours, and he decided he wanted some AMP Pussy.. I had recommended Ashley to him a year ago (he wanted "White), he tried to see her then, but she was not there, and he saw a Thai Chick instead. I reminded him that Ashley is still around, and we headed to Nagoya. I stayed outside, while my friend headed inside. he returned in 7 minutes, totally disgusted. he agreed she looked kind of cute, but he said she was cold as a fish, looked bored, and tried to upcharge him.. he walked out.
That’s disheartening Chung. Ashley is not for the casual AMP er. She is not for everyone but she is for the more confident person going in wanting to fuck and get some Greek in the process. During my session, I did tell her what I wanted and she performed. Did not give her an opportunity to think or want to control the situation.
Just saw this exchange -- and thought I’d dispassionately weigh in with some relevant facts of which I'm aware, for your consideration and that of anyone else who might have an interest.

Chung, you describe this (in the several places in the last 24 hours where you’ve strangely gone out of your way to make these allegations) as happening in the evening. Which is curious indeed, because Nagoya had water (and some staff personal) problems yesterday, so closed early and wasn’t even open in the evening. They put a sign on the door to that effect hours before darkness.

Knowing that, would you now put this as happening in the afternoon or morning?

More importantly, there are a number of puzzling aspects of this account. For example, why would you recommend a girl you've so blatantly trashed recently? And if you recommend her, why do you seem so hellbent on repeatedly attacking the one white girl in our AMPs at present (especially one who has never started a fight with or been rude or anything to you, and one whom -- wonder of wonders! -- you’ve previously reviewed positively when she was at another place with a drastically more limited menu). Bizarre behavior.

This hostility is particularly inexplicable now that she has (contrary to your persistent and consistent misleading attempts to shed doubt) definitely opened her menu to full Catholic (including Orthodox Greek) for anyone who makes make that preference clear. (As GhostRider reiterates above, it’s incumbent upon hobbyists to not simply be passive but to make their desires clear).

As for the fee, again if we go out on a limb and assume that something like this happened, I don’t know -- but frankly doubt seriously -- whether as you claim there was any “upselling” at all, as opposed to the spa simply charging their usual rates. [Perhaps this mistaken impression could be explained by the clear fact that, as you well know, many spas (not just Nagoya) have been trying to get a nominal increase for the HH since last year, although they tend for now to still accept the traditional fees if pressed?]

In any event, even if we were (contrary to my personal instincts) to charitably assume that despite these factual issues and problems with your account there’s some passing resemblance to reality in your claims, I think that as usual the weird animus you show to Ashley and to Nagoya (now that she's there instead of e.g. Pearls or Illusions) remains strikingly unseemly and truly counterproductive for all of us, the girl, and the spa. Especially a girl you clearly stated previously that you like and you favorably recommended when she was elsewhere.

But putting aside the obvious difficulties arising from such clear double standards, I suppose no one should expect much chivalry here, least all from you.

Sadly, "the Crude Abides" . . .