Hobbyists: Do you Agree or Disagree?

I didn't post them under 'preferences versus prejudice' because this is a question regarding YOUR preferences and cultures. For those of you who might travel around the world and hobby for example.

I saw a poll where men on this world sex guide said that they found that women in Brazil, Cuba, and Thailand were the most open-minded women and the best in bed. They rated European women ( England, France, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe) as being some of the 'coldest' women in terms of sexuality and open-mindedness.

That being said, for those of you who have experienced hobbying with women of different backgrounds, do you find that there are some ethnicities which might be 'better' or more 'exotic' and open-minded in terms of sexuality, or are these once again stereotypes that need to be squashed and that you can't judge one group of women over another?
I've traveled and I find when a provider offers a SPA TREATMENT! I'm in! LOL An thats all I'm going to say about that!
Out of curiosity what did they say about American women, the best women in the whole wide world!

(Sorry, sorry, I'm trying to get some cheap applause. It's been a tough couple of days.)
A guy actually stated on that worldsexguide that American women were like milk cartons in the fridge...cold, and the 'flaps are hard to open'.
Having been around most of the world and having sampled a few of the beautiful varieties I can say it's the same everywhere. There are kinky hot sexy providers and real world women everywhere and there are cold bitches.
Having been around most of the world and having sampled a few of the beautiful varieties I can say it's the same everywhere. There are kinky hot sexy providers and real world women everywhere and there are cold bitches. Originally Posted by burkalini

I would think that would be true. A lot of the men who travel the would ISO women are also looking for mail-order brides too. And naturally they're going to say " These women are better all around, American providers are ungrateful and too high-priced. I can get pussy for 20.00 in India/Thailand/Phillipines/Cuba/Brazil."
Price is relative to the cost of living in that area/country.
I lived two years in Tokyo and found Japanese women to be very open-minded, so the sex was always hot. Different. Or atleast the one's I've been with. Everything was on the table.

Ah, I miss it there.

Motley Fool
I don't know but I've been told, Eskimo pussy is mighty cold...........

Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Based on what I've read the asians seem to be the most "willing" and open minded. The FOB type. Not Americanized.
The OP asks if I perceive "better" or more "exotic" ethnicities. No, I have not perceived that. I have noticed no distinctions between American and Canadians; minor differences between Brits and Americans; and, significant distinctions between Dominican and American ladies. Again, I did say any one was better. Just noting the contrasts.

Good post.
Based on what I've read the asians seem to be the most "willing" and open minded. The FOB type. Not Americanized. Originally Posted by Shayla
what's FOB mean?

That being said, for those of you who have experienced hobbying with women of different backgrounds, do you find that there are some ethnicities which might be 'better' or more 'exotic' and open-minded in terms of sexuality, or are these once again stereotypes that need to be squashed and that you can't judge one group of women over another? Originally Posted by alluringava
I'll just add this.

I'm nigerian (born in Lagos, Nigeria) and I've been told by guys in my personal life that I am better in bed than the african american women they've been with. Hey their words , not mine.

xoxo,
Z
A guy actually stated on that worldsexguide that American women were like milk cartons in the fridge...cold, and the 'flaps are hard to open'. Originally Posted by alluringava
I almost spilled my wine on my laptop
FOB = freight on board = plus shipping charges
(in the real world)

(in the hobby world)
FOB = ?????????