Thanks hun...

My lovely wife has had a tough time with me this summer and fall. As she'll tell you, I have an obsession with my sports teams, the St. Louis Blues, the Houston Texans (though I don't knows why), the Manchester United Red Devils, and of course, my beloved St. Louis Cardinals.

I've had to change my avatar from her lovely image to one supporting my team, and because of our spectacular play, it's been up for a long time. I've been very engrossed in my teams play recently and haven't been able to devote as much time to her as I'd like to.

You're beautiful, amazing, caring, and I love ya! So, sorry babe, I'll make it up to you, I promise.

P.S.-But not till after the baseball season is over.

awww thats so sweet of you! She is a hottie!
Aww... Love you too baby xxxx

But I'm not impressed with the photo you have chosen, I look like my nan!
Man. U? That's not tolerance, that's verging on sainthood!
And she's a Chelsea fan too...
And she's a Chelsea fan too... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Must be love then!
Aww... Love you too baby xxxx

But I'm not impressed with the photo you have chosen, I look like my nan! Originally Posted by Valerie
Your nan's hot! Can I get her number?

Love ya hun.
I thought she meant notanewbie NaN...... bout to say... Val's hot and all..... but NaN hot?
First he helps Daphne build her "special chair". Now, this beautiful dedication to Val. There may be hope yet.

Seriously, It was very nice to acknowledge her this way. I will even go so far as to say you are a lucky man. Congrats!
Fuck off...
Lol

Kinda harsh, I just complimented you. Don't worry, I will not give up on you.

No joke, it was a sweet post. Nice to see you are not always mean.
Now, this beautiful dedication to Val. There may be hope yet. Originally Posted by Adabear
Na, we'll see a Val coming to Houston ad soon. He shills for her all the time. My hats off to Val.
Na, we'll see a Val coming to Houston ad soon. He shills for her all the time. My hats off to Val. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Actually... You won't.
We'll see...................But still, hats off to you .