Catch 22

I've been hobbying off and on for years beginning with my 1st experience when I was 17 at a modeling place down on Industrial Blvd (remember those days?). I moved away years ago and have been back for about 2 months now.

Here is my quandry..... for understandable reason, most providers want references. Unfortunately I have only been able to see 1 lady without them, so, I only have 1 (if she remembers me). I have been unable to join p411 because they require either employment verification, or, proof of my receiving either unemployment benefits or a pension. I have none of these as I am basically on hiatus living off my savings.

I TOTALLY understand the ladies requiring verification, and, love the idea of knowing I am seeing a verified provider but how am I going to be able to without 2 references? So far I've been relegated to the AMPs which are ok, but not what I really want to do.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
maybe you should consider signing up for a p411 account
I address that in my post.
Try to find a provider or two that are newbie friendly.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-13-2010, 07:39 PM
There are 100's of ladies that openly advertise "Newbie friendly". A few I pulled up from a 3 second search-

syeira pink

giovannaerotic

Just go to the top of the provider ads forum and there is a box on the right that you can enter your keywords.
There are also many other ways of screening- you will prolly get a few of the veteran ladies here willing to go alternate routes with you.

When you DO get yourself a hot date- ask them to write something down about you and keep you fresh in their memory. Let them know you need them to remember you so you can use them as a reference.
You know....... I should have realized that as I have seen Newbie Friendly in some ads but really didn't realize that is what they meant. Thanks!
Try to find a provider or two that are newbie friendly. Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Sounds to me this is your only choice well this and the bp girls, but we all know how those can turn out. Good luck and play safe
This isn't rocket science. Start out with a lady or two who require little screening. Then, use them as references with ladies who require references. That is how each guy starts. It is really not that hard. But make your first picks ladies who seem to have it together. A lot of the backpage ladies can not be counted on to be references