A Few Subjects Rolled Into One....sorry

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day week-end, This may be a long one and I am sorry. If there are typos, I have a crappy computer that haas a mind of it's own.

First off as I get older and clients dwindle down I realized that I needed an exit plan. I love to work (any kind of work really) so I do not ever plan on retiring, I believe that sex and work keep us alive! But back to the subject at hand, I am looking for 1-2 partners, backers, or investors. I am bidding on Storage Units and plan on flipping them to resale shops! Which can bring a pretty good return. It will be an endevour that will soften the blow of final retirement from the hobby (honorable profession) and help support myself. So if there is anayone that is looking for a good investment opportunity then email me. we can also find some nifty treasures along the way. we can also set aside some of the stuff for providers that have hit a bump in the road and may need things, or have a garage sale to help financially sisters in need.

Second thought is this, why not have a Girls Day once a month, a brunch? clothing exchange, day at the pool, night out dancing, a total day of sisterhood and support systems? After all our profession has limited our outside relationships and it is a very lonely life. Plus there is safety in numbers. Just a thought. I just think there would be less katty feelings if you get to know each other ... I mean we walk in the same shoes and have the same needs. I just believe we need to meet each other on a vanilla common ground.

I know it is a cold cruel world for us (it shouldn't be) but if we try some of these things it could give us alittle bit of fun to our world. pm or call me if interested in any of this. Thanks so much for your time.
i couldnt agree with you more on the Girls Day. perhaps you should post something inviting some girls to meet up in the powder room? its a great idea.