Seeskylar -- negative review or any good explanation?

i dont know if i should just write a negative review about SEESKYLAR or shall i just let it go?

heres what happened. (last part is the most annoying)

i set up an appointment for 1/31/2017 - 8 pm on 30th.
she agreed for an outcall. i must say she was slow in replying but i didnt think too much.

on 31st i tried confirming appointment at 4 pm via text but no reply and tried confirming again at about 6pm no reply. reply came at 6.40 that she can meet. (should have said no but still thought lets go with it) she now tells she has incall available. which was 25 miles far but saves me cost to take a hotel so i said yes.

i told her i will be there at 8.15 (she gave me some address and said once i reach there she will meet me there and take me to her incall which was fine by me)

drove (like an idiot) reached there at 8.10 .. texted her and reply came at 8.16 she is on her way. still fine by me.
(couldnt find the exact address so she agreed she will come to place where i was)

waited till 8.21 to confirm if she can come to nearby address.
8.37 reply comes she is just about to pull up .. one light away. still fine by me.

i got bored waiting inside the car so i started walking in the parking lot.
8.48 she texts me is that you walking outside to which i reply yes .. thinking now she knows where i am so she will come soon.

8.52 i text . where are u? .. no reply.
8.57 i text .. are u coming ? .. no reply
9.07 i still trying to be polite i text... its been 1 hr.. whats going on? .. no reply.
9.10 i call .. she disconnects.
9.20 i text .. i m leaving and left .. still a bit annoyed but nothing to right this post.

i was thinking that i would let it go but

9.55 i post iso if someone is available ?
9.59 i receive pm from her asking what happened ?
10.02 she posts in my ISO she is available.

10.45 she texts me saying she texted me the address. (which she didnt .. didnt even reply to my texts or answer my call)

frankly i dont know what to say in such conditions. what was is .. national troll day or something.

One thing is clear. that lady has a pimp who is online here on eccie. so whatever he/she says here cannot be trusted.

but my question is shall i write a negative review or just let it go.
i know people will come after me saying i am stupid that i didnt see so many red flags.
well i am new to this and maybe writing this whole post is another mistake of the day.

but one this is clear .. i will try to avoid pimped up provider from now on as much as i can.
Cant wait to hear this....
Who needs popcorn?
Oh my goodness!! I checked her profile for curiosity and to found out she copy 80% of my introduction showcase and ads UGH!!!... obviously what she did to you was not professional. But probably she might have a great reason?

Answering to your question, you cant put a "NO" review on her, because you never met her. Just be careful next time with pimps.
Who needs popcorn? Originally Posted by Richiej281
LOL
So, how do you know that her pimp is on eccie?
Btw today is the 31st and its not even 8pm yet....am i missing something?
Because if it was her she wouldn't post in my next ISO after trolling me. Or wouldn't pm me asking what happened.
Btw today is the 31st and its not even 8pm yet....am i missing something? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Yes a calendar.
Lmao im behind a day..... But how do you know her pimp is an eccie member? Do you also have his handle?
Same thing happened to me today.
Lmao im behind a day..... But how do you know her pimp is an eccie member? Do you also have his handle? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Nope. What I meant is I think her pimp is handling her account. He is the one making posts in her behalf.
Same thing happened to me today. Originally Posted by Crap!1234
Post in coed discussion 😁
She got spooked when she saw you walking around
Some of these hookers are paranoid like that
You already wrote the negative review and posted it here.