Thank you, UncleZippy

Ok, so I'll admit I was a little disheartened by the recent public criticism of my breasts in Uncle Zippy's latest review of me. No one is perfect, and as a provider, it's especially difficult to be publicly subjected to that type of criticism. Honestly, it did hurt my feelings. Especially after I tried to make his Valentine's Day the best I could... but I digress.

After the initial sting wore off, it occurred to me that nearly every negative in life can be made into a positive. It's simply a matter of how you choose to look at it.

So, after much thought, I've decided to go ahead and finally get my mommy makeover! I'm scheduling with Suzanne Yee in west Little Rock on Monday, Arkansas' best. Thank you Uncle Zippy, because your criticism served as a great inspiration. And thank you also for your contribution. I'm ready to go!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my many regular clients who have made saving for this possible for me.

Even though I already have the money to pay for the surgery now, I will probably be offering very good incentives during the next couple of months prior to the surgery… After all, if I make the money, I won't need to take it out of my savings! Can't post any more details here, lest it be considered an "ad." Stay tuned in the appropriate forums.
It happens to everyone, time takes no prisoners. Nothing wrong with getting a tune up. From the review it is obvious that you go the extra mile, and that is always appreciated.
Good for you! I'll run a close inspection of the results at some point down the road.
Good for you! I'll run a close inspection of the results at some point down the road. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
You'll have to get in line, pal!

In all seriousness, I'd be interested in making a contribution, Miss Ginger.
As someone that time caught up with a good while ago, I think ginger is a beautiful woman just as she is and am completely satisfied with the way she looks. There are many out there that could only hope to look half as good when they reach her age. The fact that she is choosing to get a "tune up" is a reflection of wanting to do something for herself that she has been wanting to do for a while. The rantings of some less gentlemanly individuals on this board did not force her to make that decision. A true gentleman does not point out flaws in a provider but highlights the positives.
And yes I have made the first contribution.
Beautiful lady either way but you go girl what ever makes you smile !
Get big 'uns. DD or better plz
Get big 'uns. DD or better plz Originally Posted by BradPitt
I won't be getting them that big... That's not my style.

I want them to look really natural, so I'm thinking a large C or a small D. I'm doing the new teardrop implants.
It really hurts when people bully you over your body. I would know from personal experience. Just remember that those people are the true ugly ones.

I bet your tits looks great. Rock on girlie
Thanks, Lolah.
I won't be getting them that big... That's not my style.

I want them to look really natural, so I'm thinking a large C or a small D. I'm doing the new teardrop implants. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Haven't heard of the teardrop style. I'm sure you'll make the right call.

Them big ole stripper titties might get 'cha an extra Lincoln note in the 'ole G-string though -

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Most+women+wish...reast+implants

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/...nt-t42616.html
Best advice I ever heard on boob jobs is that they're like big screen TV's. Get the biggest one you're comfortable with because the last thing you want to do it is get home and go "damn, if only I'd got the next size"
C is perfect.
Most Cs look like Ds on some women. They're like dick size, you won't know until you measure
I have the tear drop gummies and I love them! Wouldn't go back, but would go bigger if I do! Ginger your too hard on yourself, you should be flattered that your in your 40s looking
Better than most 20 year olds in the hobby! Your banging! If I had a dollar for every insult from the hobby on how I looked I would've been done quit and been rich off that! Do it for yourself and f anyone else!