Erotic Ball tonight at 10pm

Hey guys!

I'm just wondering who's going to the Erotic Ball tonight!!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-13-2017, 04:43 PM
Info please?
I'll be there! My lovely friends are sponsoring the play area. Should be a blast. Much better than last year
  • pxmcc
  • 10-13-2017, 06:11 PM
Info please? Originally Posted by pxmcc
I thought about this post. I can understand why you might not want to post this info in public. But if you weren't planning on posting this info in public, then this thread wasn't appropriate. Should have been handled via PM and text. Creates a "cool kids" issue, u know?

This doesn't affect me personally btw. If I wanted to go, I'd fire off some texts n would b gtg. I'm just addressing the appropriateness issue for this forum.

Does anyone else see this btw?
I honestly do not understand how this is inappropriate to post. I actually figured a lot of people from the Hobby would be going. Anyways, I'm really not into all the bs politics of this site. Just here to enjoy life and has fun. Maybe people should loosen up.
I honestly do not understand how this is inappropriate to post. I actually figured a lot of people from the Hobby would be going. Anyways, I'm really not into all the bs politics of this site. Just here to enjoy life and has fun. Maybe people should loosen up. Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
I agree
Anyways, I'm really not into all the bs politics of this site. Just here to enjoy life and has fun. Maybe people should loosen up. Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
I agree. You are always so sweet.

If you go, though....

.....please be on the lookout for mythos.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-13-2017, 11:20 PM
^^ if it's so copascetic, why didn't she provide a link so hobbyists/providers could get more info on the event? i'm assuming this isnt p4p, so le isn't an issue.

It's like posting to everybody in a high school: who's going to the prom afterparty that will be the best (invitation only) afterparty ever? right off the bat, everyone knows if they're a have or a have-not.

Either post the thread with some kind of link/phone#, or don't post the thread at all and text msg or pm the relevant parties on a need-to-know basis, is the way i see it. Anyone else wanna chime in? Maybe GS is right, but as of yet I'm not convinced. I'm always open to persuasive arguments, however...
I If you go, though....

.....please be on the lookout for mythos. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
^^^ I knew you'd like that.

pmx'er..... 2 Second Search LINK
^^ if it's so copascetic, why didn't she provide a link so hobbyists/providers could get more info on the event? i'm assuming this isnt p4p, so le isn't an issue.

It's like posting to everybody in a high school: who's going to the prom afterparty that will be the best (invitation only) afterparty ever? right off the bat, everyone knows if they're a have or a have-not.

Either post the thread with some kind of link/phone#, or don't post the thread at all and text msg or pm the relevant parties on a need-to-know basis, is the way i see it. Anyone else wanna chime in? Maybe GS is right, but as of yet I'm not convinced. I'm always open to persuasive arguments, however... Originally Posted by pxmcc
PMS, broseph, youre like the little kid in school who is dying to be a part of the in crowd. Since when did you become judge and jury of what can and cannot be posted here? You sound like a whiny little high school girl right now.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-14-2017, 06:31 AM
^^bro it aint about me. i could give 2 fucks. I am leaving for work now, so had 0 interest in this event. sleep>hobby any damn day of the year, so chill the fuck out. btw, I was one of the cool kids. still am. ymmv, but mine almost never does... ha ha.

but i always stood up for the misfits-you know, the ugly fat un-athletic kids with the bad acne who always got picked last when teams were being picked. if WW wasn't such an misogynous asshole, I'd stand up for him too. true story...

GS, you're argument wins the day. I said I was open to persuasion, and your argument was eminently reasonable imo. I thought this was some utr shit like most hobby stuff. ha ha...
just google erotic ball people if you want to go buy a ticket.
I guess I'm not a cool kid
  • pxmcc
  • 10-14-2017, 09:41 AM
^^Aw shucks..