Talking about the hobby in public

Sitting here at a bar just listening loud mouths talking about eccie, the hobby and ladies just so they can sound like the "man" to their broke ass friends. This is why Houston hobby scene has fallen from the once great little secret it once was. STFU, and go back to whatever shitty city you migrated here from .
Oh my LOL
Sitting here at a bar just listening loud mouths talking about eccie, the hobby and ladies just so they can sound like the "man" to their broke ass friends. This is why Houston hobby scene has fallen from the once great little secret it once was. STFU, and go back to whatever shitty city you migrated here from . Originally Posted by mcee22
××××××××××

I've heard an FM sports radio station here in Houston bring up and discuss ECCIE and the hobby world. I turned it up just to make sure I was hearing what I was hearing lol!
ECCIE isn't a secret society, it's on the WWW after all.
××××××××××

I've heard an FM sports radio station here in Houston bring up and discuss ECCIE and the hobby world. I turned it up just to make sure I was hearing what I was hearing lol! Originally Posted by USAsoldier

Did they mention the power of the taint?
drunk loud mouths at a bar spilling the beans I've never experienced but I was in a club sitting with a chic...another chic came over and so I got up to give her a hug...in that short span of about maybe 10 seconds the other girl I was sitting with got a glimpse of my screen and asked me was I was on eccie. Of course I lied told her I was just thinking about it but that I was scared....LOL and then I asker her: "So tell me your handle" people be on their stealth like real slick.
drunk loud mouths at a bar spilling the beans I've never experienced but I was in a club sitting with a chic...another chic came over and so I got up to give her a hug...in that short span of about maybe 10 seconds the other girl I was sitting with got a glimpse of my screen and asked me was I was on eccie. Of course I lied told her I was just thinking about it but that I was scared....LOL and then I asker her: "So tell me your handle" people be on their stealth like real slick. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you don't "talk about it" in clubs ....

... you just log on and show it to "chics" in Clubs!

Which includes the "private" shit YOU can see on the screen, AND THEY CAN NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE LOGGED ON!

Ok! Thanks for outing yourself.
So you don't "talk about it" in clubs ....

... you just log on and show it to "chics" in Clubs!

Which includes the "private" shit YOU can see on the screen, AND THEY CAN NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE LOGGED ON!

Ok! Thanks for outing yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Everything I post is calculated. The people that know anything about me I also know about them. I'm well connected and not just in the streets. and no need to de-contextualize (I think that's a new word I just made up ;-)
Everything I post is calculated. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes, of course. Einstein!

So it was "calculated" for you to admit you show "chics" in bars postings on Eccie that only a member with your status (since you're so "connected") would see. Got it!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1926564
Yes, of course. Einstein!

So it was "calculated" for you to admit you show "chics" in bars postings on Eccie that only a member with your status (since you're so "connected") would see. Got it!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1926564 Originally Posted by LexusLover

Hey brah if it makes you feel good then run with that post it in your sig tattoo it to your wheelchair meanwhile I will sit back and eat my popcawn. I can post within the rules whatever I desire because unlike you I DON'T have to pay for pussy lol
Reality check?

Since when has the world's 'Oldest Profession" been much of a secret?

But the way to help make it more secure is to be discreet in who you let know what you know or have access to.

Hey brah if it makes you feel good then run with that post it in your sig tattoo it to your wheelchair meanwhile I will sit back and eat my popcawn. I can post within the rules whatever I desire because unlike you I DON'T have to pay for pussy lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Interesting.... Why are you here again?
... because unlike you I DON'T have to pay for pussy lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I thought you are "well connected"?

I guess not so much!
Everything I post is calculated. The people that know anything about me I also know about them. I'm well connected and not just in the streets. and no need to de-contextualize (I think that's a new word I just made up ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well connected?! bahhahha now that is some funny shit right there. Not trying to put you on blast but if you're really as badass as you say... you wouldn't have to be on this board boasting about how "well connected" you are. Members that are well connected are UTR, and work behind the scenes.... Someone on the contrary from you.
Well connected?! bahhahha Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Something we can agree upon. Is that 2 things? Or was it 3 things.

The 3rd being: You are not going to suck my dick.