Has anybody ever done...

Dinner and movie at the iPic movie theater in north Dallas? I've heard about it and I like the idea of recliners during the movie. I've also heard the food is quite nice. If you have been there, speak up. Kinda expensive tickets for a movie, but if the atmosphere and cuisine are good, it sounds like a good time.
The Movie Tavern in Ft Worth is worth it.

The movie costs a bit more but you really do not ave to deal with the bs in a regular theater.
After reading all of the reviews of the LIDO, I can't bring myself to go to a movie theatre of any kind any more.

I have heard good things about the Movie Tavern and some other spot that does the movie & dinner thing.
I concur, tigerCat! The lido theater is one place I will not visit. The incident wth Phuk toi and now with this other provider, it seems like a pretty "low rent" place. Part of my screening process with providers now includes "have you ever been to the lido theater"? If so, DNS list. However, I did read on another board that HIV does not cause AIDS. Whew, and I was all worried. I guess thirty years of medical research has been debunked by that single article. What in the world were we thinking! (dripping with sarcasm)!! The iPic theater is a legitimate theater with Hollywood movies. If has a full bar and wine carousel. Gourmet food and desserts. The theater has lazyboy-like recliners, pillows, blankets. Seat side waiters. Just like being at home. This has been explained to me...I have not yet been there. Thus the reason for the post. Anyone else vouch for this place? The tickets are expensive!