To All the MILFs

Happy MILF, OHILF, and GOHILF Day!!!

May the smiles be real, the candy extra sweet, flowers real fragrant ... and the love everlasting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

I second that motion...if I could, I would give each and everyone of you a DICK-in-the-box. But, may you enjoy your gifts, chocolates and WOOD.

Yes, Yes, Yes...Happy MILF Day!

Hmmmm, thincking here, how can we fellas come out on top here...

MILFs/GILFs, today is your Day! Show us your ASSsets! Any pics...feel free to share what you are or are not wearing, pics please (someone on here likes nipple shots, thinck it's cumalot)...
I'll take the MILF, thanks P

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY LADIES!!! Pyramider.... Yes Sir... Great thread to start!!!!

GOT MILF??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

I second that motion...if I could, I would give each and everyone of you a DICK-in-the-box. But, may you enjoy your gifts, chocolates and WOOD.

Yes, Yes, Yes...Happy MILF Day!

Hmmmm, thincking here, how can we fellas come out on top here...

MILFs/GILFs, today is your Day! Show us your ASSsets! Any pics...feel free to share what you are or are not wearing, pics please (someone on here likes nipple shots, thinck it's cumalot)... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yep, It's me, love them nipple shots....let's see them proud nipples ladies...
OMG, yes gentlemen, I'm sooo with you on this one.

Tried young, new hottie ... usually the instructor is the one being paid ... two days later a fave 40 yr old MILF purred into my playroom ... loud moaning, calling to heaven, grasping the comforter, "Yes, right there", "Can we rest a minute? Please?" ... and that was me pleading ... she kept smiling ... I got MILF'd.

Happy Happy Mother's Day to all you sexy, sensuous MILFs.
OMG, yes gentlemen, I'm sooo with you on this one.

Tried young, new hottie ... usually the instructor is the one being paid ... two days later a fave 40 yr old MILF purred into my playroom ... loud moaning, calling to heaven, grasping the comforter, "Yes, right there", "Can we rest a minute? Please?" ... and that was me pleading ... she kept smiling ... I got MILF'd.

Happy Happy Mother's Day to all you sexy, sensuous MILFs. Originally Posted by LucadeJure
Sadly... MILFS can be little 18 yr olds.. especially lately. Probably should change it to MMILF (mature mom)

HAPPY MILF DAY LADIES!!
Excellent point Lacy ... and very true ... point taken for future reference.
I'll take the MILF, thanks P

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
HAHA! I love that, SnL!!