State: Missouri
Address: Plaza
Activities: HJ,bbbj,CG,RCG,K9
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute, blonde, short, petite
Recommendation: Yes
How was the screening process? Did you provide copy of driving license and other stuff ?
How was the screening process? Did you provide copy of driving license and other stuff ? Originally Posted by Funpunk
No. I’ve seen her in the past and never had to send DL.. just references.
She asked me to upload DL and other stuff. Lol.
Can someone provide me references?
Funpunk,
That's not how it works.
Each gal has her own screening requirements that either you meet, or don't meet.
Newbie here.
Someone asked for 2 references.
What should I provide ?
Thanks in advance.
Newbie here.
Someone asked for 2 references.
What should I provide ?
Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Funpunk
The 2 girls you reviewed should work
On 2nd thought i read your reviews probrably wont work

This hobby as it should be is harder to get into than people think...at least for verified legit providers
FunPunk,
See if they would meet you for coffee or drinks or lunch so they can make their own judgement. I have found that some of the visiting girls are less likely to need references. They need to cover costs.There are newbie friendly gals who may see your post and contact you. Start a thread in Coed Discussions. Depending on your comfort level, a work email or photo of your ID badge.The risk isn't zero, but the statistical probabilty is pretty low anything bad happens. I'm sure there are those who disagree. Good luck.Also, some of the girls offering just massages are a good entry point. They can then be used as references, but you may need to see them a couple of times first?
Funpunk,
That's not how it works.
Each gal has her own screening requirements that either you meet, or don't meet. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Very True. I didnt have references but I had to send DL and half deposit via Venmo. I obliged. She is very nice and worth the leap of faith. To each their own.