URL / Website: none
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: HH north of WH, south of Royal
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Convo, CBJ, CK9, CBJ, CK9 to finish, photos
Session Length: 30 ran more like 45
Fee: 40 + tip
Hair Color and Length: Black wavy wig - she kept it on, it must have been hot to wear.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Athletic build, muscular legs, shoulders and arms. Little bit of a mommy tummy (very slight) and post breastfeeding breasts (the sag has started). Responsive nipples. Pretty face. No signs of harsh wear. She was well groomed with manicure and pedicure and a bare kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Review
good stuff man... I have seen her on the circuit but haven't been able to connect... there is a little hottie on WH early in the morning with the crew there that wears tight dresses and has giant cans... haven't been able to tap her yet...
Angel was out again, tonight. 8:50 pm and I had to go home
She was on HH north of SWell. We wavingand said "Hi". But I had to go, damnit. Same brown and black striped knit dress and flip-flops. I hopeneda buddy enjoyed her wit pics.
Really?
PM me if you want the girlfriend's, boyfriend's phone number. I will pm it to you. I am not calling it.
[/PRIVATE]
Damn, I should have made that private.
Sorry about that, chief.
Signed,
Maxwell Smart

I don't seems to be able to use private messages.
Angel was exercising last night. North of Southwell. She exited into a furniture store parking lot and that is when I lost sight of her. I hope someone had a good time with her.
any thing on those pics?
My time away from the house had run out of time, otherwise, I would have picked her up and taken more pics with my replacement phone. She was wearing the same brown and black striped dress, wig and flip-flops. I might try again on Sunday night.