Exquisite KLN

Quick question does it usually take quite awhile for Nikki to get back to you after initial contact. I can’t heard back from her since the 2nd. I was hoping to see her in Fargo. Is there an alternative option of contact? Thanks
Pretty sure she only does emails until you have appointment set up then she will give you her number
Did you email her with the information she requires, because she does not deviate from this requirement?
First Name
Phone Number(NEVER for calling or texting out of the blue, screening purposes ONLY)
Profile Name If A Member Of Tryst All Sites You Are A Member Of Handle Or Handles'
2 Current(6-8 months) Provider References(Name,Where They Advertise, A Link To Profile Or Website, And Their Contact Info)
~OR~ Alternate Screening Method ( Will Provide Details )
Also she says:
***I am the ONLY person who answers messages/emails, so please be patient with me. I always do my best to respond, but sometimes I get behind. I will answer as quickly as I can.***
Yes I got a reply back about being excited to meet and that I should send her a message on here. Haven’t heard anything back, my reply probably went to junk mail. That was on the 2nd.
Please forgive me! I am a 1 woman army and found myself on some unexpected adventures that took me away from my computer duties.

I will be in touch ASAP!!
Thanks I really appreciate it