Happily Married but......

I was thinking. I'm happily married to a beautiful woman. She gives me pretty good sex and has a beautiful body. So I was asking myself.....why do I hobby? I only have one review but I have been doing this for about 5 years off and on.

Bottom line is I guess I get bored and love meeting new girls. It's that simple. I couldn't really ask for more from my wife. I love her the way she is. But I gotta have some "strange" once in a while!

Anyone else kinda in the same boat? Happily married but.....???
Nope.
Variety is the spice of life.
Then you're not happily married...
Fuck give your big head a shake once in a while too! Married and pooning, someone's lieing
I am very happily married, and I love strange! I think it is a rather simple thing, we are all animals...we are driven to procreate...other than the social stigma, what really is the big deal about anyways?

Yes, you can be very happily married, and still seek strange and there is nothing wrong with it....just my opinion.
Women are not stupid. I'm not giving you any grief but if your getting strange I would bet so is she. If that's ok then it's alright I guess but if it's not then keep it in your pants until you get home. I did for 27 years and don't regret a minute.
I am very happily married, and I love strange! I think it is a rather simple thing, we are all animals...we are driven to procreate...other than the social stigma, what really is the big deal about anyways?

Yes, you can be very happily married, and still seek strange and there is nothing wrong with it....just my opinion. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
We're not driven to procreate, we have sex for pleasure! If humans were driven to procreate than women would emit an scent, that men would be able to detect, when women ovulate.
Just because a guy is happily married doesn't mean he has a happy sex life. If the sex was all that great in the marriage then he wouldn't be in the hobby. There is a lot to be said for variety, as it’s the spice of life. Live and Love Life it's too short to put limits on it.
MEN ARE NOT MEANT TO BE MONOGAMOUS, ITS OKAY TO BE HAPPILY MARRIED AND SEEK NEW THINGS; THATS OKAY. BUT I GUARANTEE IF YOUR WIFE HAS THE INSTINCT OF A WOMAN, THEN SHE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO AND SHE IS GOING TO GET HERS SOONER OR LATER... SORRY!!!
Even though I participate in the hobby I never did while married. If you are really happy with your spouse you will find ways to keep it fresh and exciting. I belive if you looking around your taking the easy way out. It's just me guiys and I am not looking down on anyone here. You all have your own beliefs
Then you're not happily married... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Aha! Nice one! Being the technical person I am...I will be forced to agree with you!
regardless of the mix of perspectives here, if it works for you and you can live with it, then you are in fine....my SO and I have an arrangement - when we travel, "what happens on the road, stays on the road", for both of us
I agree with this. If you were so happy, you wouldn't be here. Happily married men don't hangout on hooker boards.
Exactly...Not everyone can be as happily married as you and I my dear...