P411 Discount Field... How do the women interpret the field?

• S-Man
  • 02-19-2012, 02:01 PM
For the women who have something other than No P411 Discount Offered, what is your interpretation of the Discount field? Is that the amount to be deducted from the P411 rate? Is that the difference between the P411 rate and the rate shown on your advertising/personal websites?
IMHO, the responses in this field are pretty worthless because they're too vague. And misinterpreting what is meant could easily lead to a lady placing an alert or blackballing a guy.

For instance, if it says "$10" off (almost not worth it IMHO), is that off any session? Is it off only 1 hour sessions? Does it mean $10 off per hour? Mostly you can't tell.

I don't think a discount should be offered unless it is 10% of the total fee. Anything less is pretty much an insult. It's like putting a penny in a glass of water and leaving it as a tip for the waitress. And then turning the glass upside down on the table so that the only way the waitress can clean the table is to spill water all over the place.

I don't have any problem with ladies that don't offer discounts. But sometimes when I see a low discount, it's like a slap in the face. Why bother?
Deduct the amount from price listed on P411. IMO
I have seen it a couple different ways.

For example: $300 Hr
P411 Discount $25 = $275 Hr.

$225 Hr $450 2 Hrs
P411 Discount $25 off 2 Hr session = $425 2 Hrs.

Whatever the discount amount is...it is off the 1 hour session rate unless otherwise noted.

[Edited to add]

If you want to take advantage of a P411 discount, then make sure you send a P411 request. I wouldn't expect the discount if I was booking an appointment through her personal website and using supplied references for screening.
Whatever the discount amount is...it is off the 1 hour session rate unless otherwise noted. Originally Posted by john353
My question is: if you book a 90 minute session or multiple hour, do you multiply the discount amount? For instance 90 minutes would multiply the discount by 1.5.

The way the discount line reads, if she's offering $25 off a $300/hr rate, you DO NOT double the discount. You get $25 off $600.
whatever the discount is ..deduct that from the session. (it's simple)
I offer a discount for P411 gents for muti-hour appointments.
My rates posted on P411 are the same as on my website.
For my P411 discount in that box I state 50 off 3-4hrs appts and 100 off of 5+hr appts.
I have never had anyone be confused I pretty much spell everything out there on my profile.Whatever discount amount is listed I would assume it is off of whatever the rates the provider has posted on P411.The discounted rate would not already be taken off of the rates that are posted.
Hope this helps.
whatever the discount is ..deduct that from the session. (it's simple) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
So, you $25 off a 1 hour session, and the same $25 off a 2 -hour session. A discount on only the first hour? The second hour is higher than the first?

I don't think it's so simple. I think it's confusing. And if I can't figure it out, I don't book. Too much chance for a misunderstanding.
The discounted rate would not already be taken off of the rates that are posted. Originally Posted by jaydalee
Not necessarily true. This was found on one lady's P411 discount line:
$200 off Overnights (already applied)
So, you $25 off a 1 hour session, and the same $25 off a 2 -hour session. A discount on only the first hour? The second hour is higher than the first?

I don't think it's so simple. I think it's confusing. And if I can't figure it out, I don't book. Too much chance for a misunderstanding. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I just assumed it was for the session no matter the length of time.

Ive never really thought about it because in the year I have had mine, no one ever took advantage of it.
I understand it as SNL has mentioned.

Whatever the sum of the session is whether it is 1 hr...1.5...2...etc. Take the amount of the discount off of the bottom line.

So lets say a lady has her rates set at $300 per hour and $200 per hhr. A 1.5 hour would be $475 including the $25 P411 discount.

Ladies...is that correct?

Whatever the discount amount is...it is off the 1 hour session rate unless otherwise noted.
I can see how this could have been confusing. I meant it to mean if you were booking for 1 hour only.

I certainly wouldn't think that you would be able to deduct $25 off each hour on a multi-hour session.
@johnny & SNL

While I don't disagree, I still maintain it is confusing.
9:10 it will be $XX off per session, no matter the length. If you're really not sure about it, send the lady a PM on P411 asking something simple like "I want to book 2 hours, with your P411 discount rate but, I just wanted to verify what it is. I have X Okays here feel free to check out my profile to learn more about me & if you need any additional information from me feel free to ask. Talk to you soon." I will respond to a $ question like this because it shows me you're putting effort into the session by being open about providing screening info & not asking "If I come see you for 2 hours whats (the price, my discount)?"

Hope this helps.
If you're really not sure about it, send the lady a PM on P411 Originally Posted by GingerMcNaughty
That's what I would do...

I certainly wouldn't want to make an innocent mistake.
9:10 it will be $XX off per session, no matter the length. If you're really not sure about it, send the lady a PM on P411 asking something simple like "I want to book 2 hours, with your P411 discount rate but, I just wanted to verify what it is. I have X Okays here feel free to check out my profile to learn more about me & if you need any additional information from me feel free to ask. Talk to you soon." I will respond to a $ question like this because it shows me you're putting effort into the session by being open about providing screening info & not asking "If I come see you for 2 hours whats (the price, my discount)?"

Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by GingerMcNaughty
Per instructions from many, many ladies here, I NEVER, NEVER ask about money. Most every lady who has a website says the first mention of money causes a immediate cessation in ALL communication.