How Often Do You Check Showcases

I was updating my showcase and was wondering how often do you guys check showcases or do you just look at the ads or visit the websites. Also what do you like about the showcases?

Thank you
For providers I like or have seen I bookmark them and check regularly. I especially like when new pictures are posted so I can ask for a particular outfit. I support updating showcases.
If it is a new girl or someone I want to see or haven't in the past or just a lady who writes a post that catches my attention, I will check out the showcase.
or just a lady who writes a post that catches my attention, I will check out the showcase. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Yep.. that's the trigger. A lady posts something on ECCIE..local board, national, whatever, and it catches my attention.. I go look up her showcase. Sometimes its a travelling lady visiting our town.. or a interesting viewpoint expressed in the national board, I'll go see where she's home based and consider if I'll ever be travelling that way
Yes, ladies, post. If I see an intelligent comment, I always look at your showcase.
Sounds bad, but I often look for beautiful ladies exposing the kitty. My SB and I use that as a means to pick 3some buddies. (Yeah I'm a sucker for a hot kitty; so is she.)

Sadly most of our finds that don't travel are too long distance...
....sigh....
I've often wondered the same thing. Definitely need to update mine.
I do not hobby frequently, so most sessions are with someone new. For this reason, I check showcases when researching prospective providers. I do not relie on just the showcase, but also look at the provider's website, if she has one, and then her reviews.

Showcases , with current pictures, are definitely a useful resource.
I try to update my showcase with a new picture weekly. Men are visual and I believe that it is time investment that pays off for sure.

Camille
Showcases are a great reference point for reviews. e.g. "Looks just like her pics"
I too don't get to hobby often, so I definitely check out the showcases while researching.
I always check them out. I assume they are either old or touched up unless the reviews say otherwise. It's nice when they are current.
I try to check showcases, personal web sites and P411 profiles. It isn't just for the pics- I've often found that information on services offered and donation rates vary for the same provider depending on the source, so getting info from multiple sources is the only way to get the complete picture of who she is & what she's offering.
Always check them out and love to see the ones that have taken pictures in reviews. If the visual is not there, count me out. I can fuck ugly girls with out eccie.