Trump for Eagle Scout

As stated in many prior posts, I am an atheist, so I won't preach biblical morals. I was a Boy Scout though and found their guidance principles to be valuable in character development and still do. One of the foundations is the Scout Law, so I thought I would share my rating of Mr. Trump in terms of adhering to those tenets, of which some of you may be familiar:

A SCOUT IS:

TRUSTWORTHY
I'd say not, as I assume several bankers and unpaid contractors would agree. Never mind the fact that he lied, and continues to lie, to the American people about the covid virus, its treatment, and the timing of a vaccine. FAIL

LOYAL
I doubt that Ivana, Marla, Melania, or many of the revolving door of short lived appointees that were fired would categorize him as such. FAIL

HELPFUL
I suppose he helped Puerto Ricans by throwing out paper towels after Hurricane Florence....

FRIENDLY
All one has to do is look at his twitter feed. FAIL

COURTEOUS
See above. FAIL

KIND
See above, above. FAIL

OBEDIENT
I suppose his strength in obedience was why he was sent away to military school. FAIL

CHEERFUL
I'll give him this one, especially when hawking Goya products....

THRIFTY
Really? Jets, gold plated fixtures, High Dollar Hotties, etc. FAIL

BRAVE
Maybe he's gotten braver since the bone spurs healed and now that he knows where the White House bunker is. FAIL

CLEAN
He qualifies on this point. Known germaphobe who apparently likes to "shower" frequently.....

REVERENT
Must be, since he was highly publicized holding up the bible in Lafayette Square. Extra points granted since he did hold it right side up.....
What a crock of shit!

I read only misinformed hatred in your post!
soros bot ,,,, That's the main problem here MISINFORMED ( too much cnn Kool-Aid )
You're obsessed with H I M
Frankly, I'm more obsessed with pointing out mis-understood scientific fact and fallacies in logic made by some posters that obviously lack any background concerning what they opine. It's been keeping me entertained for a few days. I expect my fun will end after the election, but I'm enjoying it fo now.
What a crock of shit!

I read only misinformed hatred in your post! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Atheist... without God. Says much about you. Plus you sound like a brainwashed soros troll. Half truths. Lies, manipulation... the devil's work.
And ... before you reply to the previous assessment sounding like a snot nosed kid, be sure to include 5 good accomplishments of biden and harris as well. If all you have is bash Trump with lies and half truths, well your not bright without a point. (If you can manage 5 accomplishments be ready I have 5 scandals and/or dastardly things about biden and harris for each thing you feel they accomplished. With 50 more in my back pocket ready)
Atheist... without God. Says much about you. Plus you sound like a brainwashed soros troll. Half truths. Lies, manipulation... the devil's work. Originally Posted by TP5457M

Are we really preaching religion on a SHMB? Honestly??
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2020, 08:34 AM
Eagle Scout is an achievement which used to mean something special.

Then the lawyers forced teh BSA to admit girls, and have gay Scout leaders - who acted as gay scout leaders do - they were there for a reason.

And Now the televised lawyers are fomenting huge lawsuits against the BSA.

and , of course - there are no boys in the 'Girl Scouts - which will be the only organization to remain after the lawyers destroy the BSA!!

good Job - DPST's - you destroyed an organization which served many young men well - and that is anathema to the gay-centric OBLM and antifa terrorists.

bastards and bastard lawyers!
Are we really preaching religion on a SHMB? Honestly?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Ahhh. There are whores in the Bible! Gotta love it!
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Are we really preaching religion on a SHMB? Honestly?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
They preach it all the time. Dick in one hand, Bible in the other......Hell I got banned for making fun of religion!

They preach it all the time. Dick in one hand, Bible in the other......Hell I got banned for making fun of religion!

. Originally Posted by WTF
What happened to your avatar? Oh yeah i remember! vip...

lolling
Trump for Eagle Scout Originally Posted by reddog1951
Gross, if I wanted to be honored by a bunch of pedophiles, at least make it the Catholic Church so you can get a trip to the Vatican out of it.
You forgot GAYBOY - you're a total queer for being in the boy scouts and were most probably sexually molested in your bunghole by a retarded person while camping.