URL / Website: www.lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, SS, FS, MSOG, shower
Hair Length and Color: Long dyed
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, skinny, pretty face, natural b cups, grab happy ass
Recommendation: Yes
how old does she look to u...some1 said she is YURI so i looked up YURIs old reviews and nothing impressive....if she isnt yuri then i might go visit her....this is why i didnt see her cuz not sure who she is or see any reviews
My bad - I thought it was Yuri but I am wrong.
dammit i canceled my appt with her cuz they or u said it was YURI and saw sum old reviews of YURI that didnt excite me....lol...i actually had a appt w julie but she didnt work yoday after all so was givin the option with heaven but i declined
dammit i canceled my appt with her cuz they or u said it was YURI and saw sum old reviews of YURI that didnt excite me....lol...i actually had a appt w julie but she didnt work yoday after all so was givin the option with heaven but i declined Originally Posted by luismolina
Part of the experience is finding out for yourself how much you and a provider connects. Heaven and I rocked it.
Part of the experience is finding out for yourself how much you and a provider connects. Heaven and I rocked it. Originally Posted by Shikeh
glad she was good....i found 2 others at amps i have to go to before i see her....but added her back to list
glad she was good....i found 2 others at amps i have to go to before i see her....but added her back to list Originally Posted by luismolina
Some girls have schedules to keep. Best to experience before their next venue
From what I understand, she is well rested and lost some weight. Heaven(Yuri) will tear you up
From what I understand, she is well rested and lost some weight. Heaven(Yuri) will tear you up Originally Posted by Ghostrider
There are pics in a review on oh2.
She looks like a tight little spinner.
And that blonde hair fits her so well
From what I understand, she is well rested and lost some weight. Heaven(Yuri) will tear you up Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Rested. Dropped weight and kept all the ass with a trainer.
She’s now raining fire and brimstone.
On a roll and and Like Sammy Haggarr She can’t drive 65. It’s ful throttle now.
This is Heaven 5.0
Practically a different girl now
I don't think she would ever be different, I have yet to experience her. Pictures look amazing going to add her to the Stimulus payout plan.
I don't think she would ever be different, I have yet to experience her. Pictures look amazing going to add her to the Stimulus payout plan. Originally Posted by Brad.Wilson
Definitely new and improved.
She not exhibits confidence and sexuality in a session. Where before she was more self absorbed in her body. She was not fat before but now all curves and a thick ass.

Stimulus huh. Money well invested.
Definitely new and improved.
She not exhibits confidence and sexuality in a session. Where before she was more self absorbed in her body. She was not fat before but now all curves and a thick ass.

Stimulus huh. Money well invested. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Sorry guys but the pictures aren't even close. She is most definitely not fat, but she is hardly "all curves and a thick ass" either. Quite the contrary, while very cute she hardly has any actual curves (A cups, not B) and she has that all too common Asian "flat ass", she is not exactly "skinny" like one might describe Elin, but she is hardly curvy either.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to disparage her looks at all and she looks NOTHING like Yuri either. Heaven, while being mid 30's has a very youthful look which could easily make a person think she was still in her 20's, Yuri OTOH is well into her 40's and even Stevie Wonder wouldn't confuse her with a woman in her 20's lol

As for service, in that regard she does remind me a bit of Yuri, I was VERY pleased with my session with both of them with Heaven being the more attractive of the two by quite a margin, my earlier observations not to the contrary. I would be more than willing to book with Heaven again, I don't think I could say the same about Yuri, Yuri has looks on par with Vicky, but without the "out of this world" service to make me forget about her lack of great looks. Good, maybe even "very good" service, but nothing compared to Vicky. Heaven OTOH is a very cute girl, more than cute enough to warrant a return visit.
You do realize it’s the same girl. Different name.
Try a review if you feel you have a different view.
You joined 2009. Made your first post in 2013. And came alive 11-13-20
You Kept this handle asleep until then Now racked up 50 posts all in the last few months