International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers

Today is the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers. I haven't looked into whether an advent is happening in Austin. Let's remember those who died this year and work on changing draconian laws.
Also the sex trafficking hysteria is getting out of hand.
So be safe and hug a sex worker today and support them.
So not feed into stereotypes and the rhetoric that we are damaged.

Have a great holiday season y'all!!

Stay safe and most of al have fun!!

Peace, love and hair grease,
PSW1995
yea, I got this same NON response when I shared about this day the last 2 years in here. Thanks for sharing this info this year in coed and I appreciate the good points you've made on this matter. Thanks Hun, Happy Holidays to you too
advent is happening in Austin. Let's remember those who died this year and work on changing draconian laws.

PSW1995 Originally Posted by PSW1995
Unfortunately sweetie the laws are about to get a whole lot more "Draconian" over these next four years thanks to that fucken asshole who just got elected due to a bunch of pissed off old white Asshats.

What's even more sad is there were sex workers who actually voted for that son of a bitch. And any sex worker who voted for Mr. Drumpf deserves to get raped right in their fucken Brown Star, then have their throat slit, and their face shit on. Period end of story.
Unfortunately sweetie the laws are about to get a whole lot more "Draconian" over these next four years thanks to that fucken asshole who just got elected due to a bunch of pissed off old white Asshats.

What's even more sad is there were sex workers who actually voted for that son of a bitch. And any sex worker who voted for Mr. Drumpf deserves to get raped right in their fucken Brown Star, then have their throat slit, and their face shit on. Period end of story. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Whoa there. That's pretty rough even for a monster. I say kill em with kindness. And education.
That's not true and why are you still here?? You are just plain crazy if you think that I deserve to get raped and my throat slit because I voted for Trump. You need serious help.

What's even more sad is there were sex workers who actually voted for that son of a bitch. And any sex worker who voted for Mr. Drumpf deserves to get raped right in their fucken Brown Star, then have their throat slit, and their face shit on. Period end of story. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I think he rode the little school bus, ate paint chips instead of Cheetos and def lived under many high voltage power lines.
PS: Viva Trump!
And any sex worker who voted for Mr. Drumpf deserves to get raped right in their fucken Brown Star, then have their throat slit, and their face shit on. Period end of story. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I'm no fan of trump by a long shot, but Jesus Christ man.

Damn. I'm sure the republicans really appreciate you helping them to get the dude reelected in 2020, and for them to dominate the midterms in 2018. Because I guess you never got the memo that this brand of hysterical bigotry from lunatics like you was a key factor in the democrats losing hard in 2016.

I understand that you're likely not being fully serious as people are always a lot braver and more extreme from behind a keyboard but it's pretty fucked up to call Trump an asshole but then say that women who voted for him should be raped, killed, and then have their corpse desecrated.

I mean my god man! Do you not realize how close we are to the republicans being able to change the constitution at will? We have one SC seat to be filled by trump and possibly as many as three. And in this election is mostly a backlash against asshats like you. Knock it off and actually give people a reason to agree with you.

Well, we all know who the real piece of shit here is now

Yea because Trump, who has offered women money for their time, is all of a sudden going to crack down on the business, lol yea okay, go back to your safe space friend.
  • Runez
  • 12-26-2016, 07:01 PM
And any sex worker who voted for Mr. Drumpf deserves to get raped right in their fucken Brown Star, then have their throat slit, and their face shit on. Period end of story. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Jesus man, we all know that people who voted for Trump are pretty much old folks who think our economy should go back to manufacturing microwaves instead of focusing on services and have close to no knowledge of economics, but actually wanting to lynch them?

Never go full crazy.
Whoa there. That's pretty rough even for a monster. I say kill em with kindness. And education. Originally Posted by lizshue81
Now Beautiful, your statement is 100% correct and I do agree with your statement entirely. But the funny thing is, in this election pure hate and bigotry is what won this election. Sad thing is Trump did not even try to hide his bigotry, Hypocrisy, and just flat out hatred and yet he still has Asshats defending everything he says & does. In fact those of US who are under 40 with college degrees were among the low minority in this election, shame on our generation for allowing Asshole to get elected.

NOW!!! back on topic. Do yourself a favor and look up Mike Pence's stance on social issues, and you will see where the first part of my post came from. Before you say Trump is the Prez not Pence, Trump has already said publicly that he will run the White House like he runs one of his failed businesses. His exact words were, "I want Mike Pence to be the CEO and me more of a Chairman of the Board" those are Asshole's words not mine!! Now if Pence were to leave the prostitution laws as they are that would be a plus, but do not expect this administration to do shit for sex workers or change any laws that would benefit the Hobby in any way.

Now as far as the extra curricular shit I posted goes..... Darlin!! Now you have seen me post like this before. I have no doubts in my mind that you have enough common sense to know that this is my sense of humor, and that I could give a shit less if folks approve of it or not.
That's not true and why are you still here?? Huh?? Still where?? The Board?? Well can give you a hundred and four reasons as to why I'm still here. My PA doesn't run out till 2022 and as old as you are you'll probably be in a Nursing home by the time my shit runs out, so you best get used to me Sweetheart.

Are you why am I still in the country??? That would only be because I have not saved enough money to move to England yet, emphasis "yet".

So can you please elaborate on what that "why are you still here" question was referring to??

You are just plain crazy if you think that I deserve to get raped and my throat slit because I voted for Trump.

Hey you left a crucial part out!! If you're gonna quote me, then get it straight. You left out the part about getting shit on in the face, dammit!!

You need serious help. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

And who the hell is gonna pay for that help!!! You gonna help me out?? Have seen how much the good Shrinks charge?? They aren't cheap, they cost just as much as a damn provider, gee there's a tough decision!! You act like us sociopath's don't want "serious" help, NOT TRUE!! It's just that the good "serious" help is too damn expensive!! So we bang Hoogars instead
Now Beautiful, your statement is 100% correct and I do agree with your statement entirely. But the funny thing is, in this election pure hate and bigotry is what won this election. Sad thing is Trump did not even try to hide his bigotry, Hypocrisy, and just flat out hatred and yet he still has Asshats defending everything he says & does. In fact those of US who are under 40 with college degrees were among the low minority in this election, shame on our generation for allowing Asshole to get elected.

NOW!!! back on topic. Do yourself a favor and look up Mike Pence's stance on social issues, and you will see where the first part of my post came from. Before you say Trump is the Prez not Pence, Trump has already said publicly that he will run the White House like he runs one of his failed businesses. His exact words were, "I want Mike Pence to be the CEO and me more of a Chairman of the Board" those are Asshole's words not mine!! Now if Pence were to leave the prostitution laws as they are that would be a plus, but do not expect this administration to do shit for sex workers or change any laws that would benefit the Hobby in any way.

Now as far as the extra curricular shit I posted goes..... Darlin!! Now you have seen me post like this before. I have no doubts in my mind that you have enough common sense to know that this is my sense of humor, and that I could give a shit less if folks approve of it or not. Originally Posted by Little Monster

I am fully aware that trump was elected on a platform preaching hate and bigotry and that he depended on ignorance and fear in order to win. I'm just saying fighting bigotry with more bigotry is going to result in more bigotry. Doesn't make sense to stoop to his level. Like fucking for virginity or fighting for peace. I wouldn't wanna be raped and killed and shat on for my vote and I'm gonna follow the golden rule here and treat others as i would like to be treated. That's what makes me a good lover

I don't have to do any favors, I already know how scary pence is. I'm not a fucking idiot
Damn. I'm sure the republicans really appreciate you helping them to get the dude reelected in 2020, and for them to dominate the midterms in 2018.

Go on ahead and get your hopes up

Because I guess you never got the memo that this brand of hysterical bigotry from lunatics like you was a key factor in the democrats losing hard in 2016.

You're absolutely right I didn't get the memo cause I only pay attention to news sources that put out facts. Trump ran arguably ran the most hateful and bigoted campaigns in US history, the ONLY reason he was able win was due to low voter turnout, 2016 was the lowest voter turnout in 20 years.

And the way Asshole is storming out of the gates before he even takes office is very revealing. The Republicans are still the ones who have a lot more to worry about in future elections than the Democrats do. I mean gods forbid a small group of Republicans like Grahm & McCain & co. do not agree and go along with everything Asshole says & does, do you honestly think He won't cause rukus among his own party like he has before??? You can only get away with that shit so many times before it bites you in the ass.

I understand that you're likely not being fully serious as people are always a lot braver and more extreme from behind a keyboard but it's pretty fucked up to call Trump an asshole but then say that women who voted for him should be raped, killed, and then have their corpse desecrated.

You are 100% correct sir. I the second half of my post was not serious in any way shape or form. And yes I actually do say the same crazy shit in person as I do on here, of course most folks have common sense and know that I'm not being serious. Apparently you are not one of those people.

That is my sense of humor and as long as there is always gonna be a wannabe Billy Bad Ass Putz like you to come on the thread with his sleeves rolled up, ready to ready to save the day, I will continue to post my crazy shit

I mean my god man! Do you not realize how close we are to the republicans being able to change the constitution at will?

Now that right there has gotta be the most hypocritical yet most truthful statement right there. Now if Obama or Hillary had even hinted at messing with the constitution you pissed off old white guys would have gone ape shit. Yet here you are making a statement like that.

But thanks for proving what i always believed, and that is that conservatives could give two shits about personal freedom and only care about their agenda and nothing more. Thanks Genius!!

We have one SC seat to be filled by trump and possibly as many as three. And in this election is mostly a backlash against asshats like you.

Wrong again. Trumps victory was due to his pandering to angry Asshats like you, and the young Bernie Sanders voters getting mad, taking their toys and going home.

Knock it off and actually give people a reason to agree with you. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2

Agree with me or Don't, I don't give a shit. Unless I'm breaking some kind of guideline I will continue to post what the fuck I want to. get over it.

By the way having responded to your Asinine post I just realized. Did you have anything to add to the topic at hand???