Friends Fetish Friday

Anyone going to Friends's Club this Friday?

I'm bringing a female provider with me and paying all the door fees and weekend membership fees for her.....and any other ladies who want to join us. (Limit 5). The weekend membership would be great if you also wanted to get in on New Year's Eve!

It's BYOB and I will have all the fun stuff with me.

We will have a nice hotel room for a pre-game and post-game festivities!
I can drive or meet you there.
(I will not be drinking.)
damn, if I didn't have tickets to show out of town, I would be there. Always my favorite time at friends, fetish friday is a blast. I love the BDSM furniture and the sex swing. you guys have fun. I am going there for NYE with a hot as shit chick from out of town and we will be tearing the place up Saturday night. the new location is freaking awesome. Let us know how it goes. that sex swing has my name on it. if you're there Saturday night say hi to me.
We have plans for a naughty massage using the massage table upstairs! I'm going to blindfold her and let strangers touch and massage at their pleasure. (With her consent, of course)

I will say HI if I can find you amongst 400+ people!
well watch for the 2 hot squirting big boobed girls in the swing Saturday night, this will be such a fun party, the new location is so good, the layout really works and makes it more interesting. Please spank one for me tonight on the spanking bench and say this one is from Sue Nami, SMACK
Damn Exxxcessive it's been a long time. Have a great time
How do providers get away with going to swingers clubs...when they get recognized or outed??

How do providers get away with going to swingers clubs...when they get recognized or outed??

Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's no problem at all.. Providers are just another customer coming in the door, recognized or not.. after all, swingers clubs are about sex. We used to have providers come to the club I owned all the time. But "IF" they were working, it was only with the date that brought them.. Anyone else they fucked was just a work perk. Usually, they didn't id themselves as providers, and when they did, it was just in conversation, not as an "ad".
The only people that would know a person's real name would be the door greeter. They are the only ones to look at the ID. And they give it right back. So unless you did the door person wrong in some way or another member, there is no chance of being outed. We should all be following the rules of not bringing up the hobby in public without consent or knowledge of those involved.
If that every happened in a club, it's easy to walk away and ignore it...after all, it's LOUD in clubs. "I didn't hear what you/they said" and stroll away...