NEW Cancellation Policy in Effect as of Today!

Due to the large amount of cancellations and missed appointments without calling or showing up within 15 minutes of the confirmed time I'm officially having to put this policy into effect. I think a lot of you on here forget that this is a career for many of the women that post. We are always (for the most part) respectful and treat you with respect and kindness unless given a reason to do otherwise. Therefore I must regretfully post this... It sucks when a few assholes ruin it for everyone!!!

Cancellation Policy

A 50% fee of your scheduled hour's time will be required should you need to cancel.

If you have booked more than an hour of my time and cancel,

I will require the entirety of the scheduled donation.

You can get me the 50% cancellation fee before our session by way of PayPal, green dot, I take cc, Western Union, etc...
And how do you plan to enforce this?
  • L.A.
  • 04-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Sucks that happened to you enough to put in a policy. I guess the only way you can expect to enforce it is for repeat customers and they probably aren't the ones cancelling (then again maybe they are..what do I know?)
You might clarify what you consider cancelling too early that would incur your penalty. Is it 2 hours, a day, or just any cancellation at all no matter how far in advance?
Wish I knew lol. I'm just pissed and kinda venting.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2017, 04:27 PM
And how do you plan to enforce this? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That's a great question, maybe some old school muscle will collect
I'm sure it's frustrating, especially if it is your main income source.
That's big difference in my optional fun money.
I doubt you'll get more than the 50% deposit unless there is a compelling reason for the
canceller to pay the remainder.
In lieu iof near death, or other true unforseen events, there doesn't seem to be much of a reason why a guy can't give reasonable notice. Leads me to believe they were not serious in the first place.
My personal mode is if cancellation is necessary, give the lady the courtesy of cancelling early as possible.

Now, how can us guys get an analageous earnest pussy deposit from the ladies to prevent their ncns.
Good luck with that shit... lol
I pack a punch lol!
Wish I knew lol. I'm just pissed and kinda venting. Originally Posted by brooklyn25

Posting taint photos would reduce the NCNSs.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-08-2017, 07:42 PM
She said she can accept the "cancellation fee" BEFORE the session is to take place.

Honey... that is called a DEPOSIT.

Not a bad idea either, but the only ladies I know that can actually command that and actually get it work in a much different bracket than you do.
Wow... This just amazes me.. absolutely impossible to enforce this policy..
Every job or career as you call it comes with pros and cons.. I am sales and people wasting your time comes with the gig.. it's something you have to deal with..
You just have to except it for what it is and keep on keeping on...
Hope that works for you....by the way, what if the provider cancels on us ?

Cancellations and no shows are super frustrating, it's part of why we need to charge hundreds of dollars per hour! Makes up for the "lost" appointment slots.

I also have a similar policy, if someone no-shows or cancels short notice I require them to pay a fee in advance if they want to book with me in the future. Sometimes I do not enforce this until they do it a second time. You know what they say, screw me once shame on you; screw me twice shame on me.

Most do not pay, no biggie. I just won't see them again until they decide to pay the deposit. Some pay the deposit with no problem, great. I hold their spot next time they book and if they don't show up then I still got paid.

I sometimes ponder if the serial cancelers also cancel and no show on their barbers, dentists and doctors with as much disregard as we providers.

Good luck with that shit... lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Exactly what I thought when I read it. GMTA!

It's like a perpetual cycle of B.S.

Some girls will double or triple book themselves because chances are someone is not going to show up...meanwhile the guys have plans A thru F because chances are someone is gonna flake on them.

Is there any escape from this mentality!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't do it. Most of my regulars don't do it. But it's always a crap shoot when meeting a new friend for the first time.