In regards to all this recent nonsense ...

Hello Eccie! I have a few concerns about all this "drama" surrounding an old thread I started, and a review to follow.... I would like to clear up.
I do understand people do other things that I do not do, which is not a problem LOL but I do not like all the things being said in a very old thread that was recently bumped. & now a new review. I do not appreciate saying I wrote my own review. I clearly see why, I mean no activities come on. With that being said I have other reviews, on my website. Check them & I am definitely not a scam artist or this awful person as I am being portrayed. I am outspoken and stand with my beliefs, but I am not that desperate to post a review. I only use eccie to check alerts & co-eds ... So yes I log on but no I don't sit behind my computer all day and bash people. I mean seriously if you haven't had a visit with me who are you to talk about me? On top of all that I have brought quite a few girls to the site that meet ALL "standards" here also at very low prices! So you're welcome for that! Oh and there is more to come! I am a business woman. I do not want to be a topic in the eccie community, I do not want the publicity or attention I just want to be able to run my business the way I please. Yes I am young, but I am also very intelligent. I know how to build a descent reputation. I am not on games, I keep to myself & if anything I feel we are all one in the same. We are all here for certain reasons, seriously we should stand together. Not bash or talk smack because of rates or activities. I admit I may be "catty" but only when I feel offended or disrespected. I personally feel as if someone is trying to ruin my name, which is very sad due to the fact I do not bother ANYBODY! It's sad that this backstabbing is such a major problem, but hey its a dirty game. Thanks for reading, take care & MAY WE ALL BE SAFE because we are a community
Pull up the December thread, click the 'report' icon, and ask the moderators to lock it. Once done it can no longer be bumped.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (12.3 KB, 680 views)
You haven't had a review in 10 months. What prompted this post?
You haven't had a review in 10 months. What prompted this post? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
There's this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=470119
  • S-Man
  • 06-16-2012, 11:27 AM
On top of all that I have brought quite a few girls to the site that meet ALL "standards" here also at very low prices! So you're welcome for that! Oh and there is more to come! I am a business woman. Originally Posted by gia_foxxx
For a 19yo, that's quite an accomplishment. Did you bring these women to this site by yourself or with the help of a friend?
There's this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=470119 Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Thanks man...it never got attached to her profile...
This was just to clear something up so no need to respond. I hope everybody is safe & smart.
Girl, have you ever heard of keeping it on the down low? Take a cue from those guys. You don't have to respond to every slight, real or perceived.
I didn't know til I read this thread....