Review: (Nuevo Laredo) One of the most awesome nights ever

Date: July 11, 2011
Name: Alejandra
Contact Info: None
URL / Website: No
General Area: Downtown Bars
Activities: Everything you can imagine and things that we need to write new Acronyms for. See ROS
Session Length: 16 Hours
Fee: Paid $50
Hair Length and Color: Brown Over shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: An absolute doll, perky tits with huge nipples and an ass to kill for.
Recommendation: Yes

Captain, my hat is off to you. That sounds like one hell of a good time, and her ass looks a lot like Melanies. Good livin.
WOW!!!!! What an A$$ and fee. My hat is off to you bro. BRAVO
You are my hero!Oh the days of white wing season are almost upon us,are you gonna try to smugle her back?I never went the bars route before just boys town.....but i will try now.Any pointers for a rookie bar hop?
Sounds like one hell of adventure!!!! Thanks for the info
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMhU...eature=related

Epic. You should change your handle capitan.

You are my hero!Oh the days of white wing season are almost upon us,are you gonna try to smugle her back?I never went the bars route before just boys town.....but i will try now.Any pointers for a rookie bar hop? Originally Posted by ccsugardaddy
As for smuggle her back I have already brought one here from another country (legally) which I start with lawyers today at 3. As for going to NL well everybody has a sacred fear because they watch CNN but I have made 100's of trips there even during all of the violence and have never heard a gun shot. I am not denying that there are problems but watch KRIS and you will see we have problems too. Follow my instructions and stay int he 3 bar area and you will be fine. From 7:00 pm on there are plenty of available honeys.

You could have met me if you visited Boys Town. For years they knew me by name in most all of the bars there, I went by a different handle then. PM if you want it as there are still tons of my old reports on some of the other sites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMhU...eature=related

Epic. You should change your handle capitan.

Originally Posted by rjdiner
That's cool.
Fucking Awesome! I loved your story!.
Thanks, going to have a 4 day adventure coming up soon.
Back from it, event free and I will have the trip report of the year up tomorrow.