URL / Website: https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...m/039135770564
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Outcall southwest O
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, curly past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5’3”, 115 seems pretty accurate. Thin, large C/small D man maxes. Very attractive. Nice lil ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you, I was wondering about her.

Thank you, I was wondering about her.

Originally Posted by north65
So much for her telling me when she was in omaha lol
Damn that looks like a very nice body.
Thanks for the review. That Hot body caught my eye awhile back but couldn't find any info on her.
I wanted to pass on some information on her. I saw that she advertises in Omaha and Lincoln both so a multiple occasions I asked if she was in Omaha or Lincoln. She never provided a answer. I set up a time and she said to text her a half hour prior, which I did. I provided the address in the Big O metro. She respondeds with "Oh sorry I'm 45 minutes away". Her way of saying I'm not coming. This was the situation I was trying to avoid in the first place and was why I asked what city she is based in.
Yeah I’m in Omaha and if I hit her up I can count on at least an hour before she’s there.
Weird she told me she was always in omaha but only did outcall here. But with that said the first time i texted her she said she was in Lincoln and wld let me know when in omaha. Maybe she doesn't know where she is lol
From the looks of it she is in Lincoln. I wondered the same though. I can't get a return text though.
Her communication skills can use some improvement. I've contacted her on a few occasions asking if she is available. Usually takes quite awhile to get a response. Then when she says that she is free I'll respond "Great love to set up a time." Won't get a response for like another 2 hours. It's just very hard to set up a time and know for sure she will show when there are multiple hours between text. I would definitely like to see her as that body looks great, but it's been way more difficult than it should be to set something up.
That has been like 75% or more honestly of my experience with local ladies I have contacted unfortunately. Drove to Omaha for nothing because of one yesterday. Third time in the last 2 months. They go dark.