Two more ads on Craigslist

I can’t see the last reply. But I texted the 2nd link. She looks attractive. But it seems just like a legit business. When I tried booking, she was filled up in New Years. I may have to take a run at her
The first one is the same gal from an ad I posted about a couple weeks ago that got flagged. Summer Moans.
second one is a legit LMT. Dont waste your time if your looking for extras
I actually have a lower back issue so I’m going on anyway. Maybe I’ll get lucky. Lol but highly doubtful
Bellevue boy, how did it go? Pretty lady and $80 an hour sounds like normal LMT. But I hope your back is better.
any updates on the provider in craigs list? cute gal
I actually have a lower back issue so I’m going on anyway. Maybe I’ll get lucky. Lol but highly doubtful Originally Posted by BellevueBoy
Have you gone yet?
I’ve tried scheduling. Just can’t get our schedules to work together.
she's really hot hope it pans out please let us know
Have been there 3 times. Trust me just strictly a massage
She was hot but if she is really licensed I would be surprised and more of a body rub than massage. Zero chance of extras.
A few have sent me PMs asking about my visit. Sorry I’m late posting. But everybody above is correct. I even went WAY above market value for a hj and she didn’t even think about it. Her LMT means everything to her. It’s her business and only income. She is cute and wore leggings that fit her well. But that’s it. Decent massage at best. She’s chatty. If I wasn’t getting a HE I would’ve preferred to lay there in silence and just be relaxed. And due to a situation with her kid, she was on the phone several times texting her mom I think.
Not worth the $85 in my opinion.
  • LNK
  • 01-30-2021, 05:45 AM
Thank you BB. You and merz have convinced me. There are other places to go if you want a rub 'n' tug, where you have at least a reasonable chance of success.