ID.me?

ID.me - has anyone heard of this or use it.

I just can't see the ladies using, something used (and most likely monitored) by the government, for verification.
But then, times are a changing.
I and a couple lawyers and some IT guys were talking about exactly this site a few weeks ago.
The lawyers were laughing, and the IT's guys wanted to know if anyone wanted to bet on ... nevermind.
My comments were, well why isn't the client sitting on the other side of the desk for a critical transaction.
The lawyers split the bar tab the IT guys and I were running up.
Welcome back Elum. It doesn't matter what we do everything is tracked one way or another. Personally I don't see myself using something like that.
Yep I certainly have used it with a former company. Also-Anyone get the latest IRS letter to opt in or out of additional stimulus? They make you create an ID.me account. Don't know if this is how they are taking tax and doing other things or not but its actually a pretty serious decision to make. Create an account or not?
You can create a personal login ID directly with the IRS.
That's the way to go.
Never deal with 3rd party crap.
There a hole lot scammer sights out there, I stick to skip the game about 5% legit,and list crawler about 10% legit. Many are 100%scams if want to know if real see how to post a add as provider.