Date: Feb 14-19, 2023
Name: Scarlett
Contact Info: +52 818 372 8596
URL / Website: -
General Area: Isaac Garza 421
Activities: Anything and everything
Hair Length and Color: Long black down to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Petite. Maybe 4’ 11” and ninety pounds soaking wet which she was. Angelic face, braces on her teeth that did not get in the way. A cups,tiny waist, perfectly formed bare labia.
Recommendation: Yes
I forgot to add , and this is pertinent information, that I tried to tip Scarlett 500 pesos after the first session, because it took me a long time to blow and she really put a lot of TLC. She refused the tip, telling me it's against policy to accept more than the initial asking price. Further, in an attempt to get to Genesis on day five and be the first to enjoy her, I arrived st 10 am, opening time. Management had just opened the doors and the girls were filtering in in their street clothes. By the time the first girl was ready at about 1030, ten men we're waiting, all the sofas were full, and managers bought out some stools. Some me already had a girl in mind that they asked for, but others got the very seductive and flirty line up. There was a tall Japanese businessman in an expensive suit who was translating Japanese to Spanish on his phone and he left with the tallest girl there, a busty blond with glasses. Business is so good they have opened a second location a block and a half away for overflow. Be forewarned, they keep strictly business hours with the last session beginning at 530pm, so don't try to visit at night. Rooms are also equipped with plentiful mirrors for multiple views of the action. All of the oral is natural and all of the insertion Is covered. Place is well appointed, clean and run by consummate professionals in all aspects. I didn't see any ads on Mileroticos so it seems they rely on word of mouth.