Arrest in PA

Yahoo reported the arrest April 26 of a woman using a hair salon as a cover for selling good times.
Evidently she wasn't very good with hair, but must have been quite popular otherwise.
So much crime, and they arrest a lady for making a living with her body.
I wonder if it was a obvious sign that a lot of men visiting a woman's hair salon that something's different
I wonder if it was a obvious sign that a lot of men visiting a woman's hair salon that something's different Originally Posted by CatMan4u
My guess is someone called in a tip and they had to investigate rather than it being targeted.
I am traveling to Pittsburgh next month for business, so I have been lurking on their eccie page for the last few days. According to what they are saying she would have 3 or 4 guys waiting to n the parking lot. One of her neighbors got nosey and googled her business phone number. She found the eccie reviews and reported her to the cops. The news there showed a screenshot of one of her eccie reviews.
Yeah, the neighbors were noticing a lot of guys visiting the shop, and often during the night when salons would normally be closed. There was a guy on the video who probably reported her. There may have been several who did.
From the facial pic, she looked good.
Looks like they raided 3 parlors in Crawford county ar , and arrested yesterday
https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...-prostitution/

I'm originally from that area... it's closer to Weirton, WV than Pittsburgh.