URL / Website: N/A
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: S 15th St Hotel
Activities: LFK, Massage, DATO, BBBJ, CFS, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short 5'2" - 5'4", small frame with natural b cups. A little extra around the middle, but nothing crazy. Typical flat Asian butt, and thin legs. Pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
One of Yumi's girls, eh? My premium has lapsed currently so I can't read the ROS but that looks like you went with the VIP. Was it worth it or rushed? My experiences earlier in the summer felt very rushed.
Yumi usually has decent looking chicks. The one there now is not really cute. Shes short and chubby hah
I want to experience this but I would be so nervous going to a hotel. Am I just being a pussy?
I want to experience this but I would be so nervous going to a hotel. Am I just being a pussy? Originally Posted by chilivega
Yes
I guess. I remember when I was nervous to go to a massage parlor. Now it’s like going to a barber…that jacks you off
I guess. I remember when I was nervous to go to a massage parlor. Now it’s like going to a barber…that jacks you off Originally Posted by chilivega
You just put a terrible picture in my head.
Yumi usually has decent looking chicks. The one there now is not really cute. Shes short and chubby hah Originally Posted by DoinkClown
I sample yumi's often. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the current one - but wasn't sure. Was it a good experience even though she is a bit chubby?
Ok…I literally laughed out loud at this.
I went to see Yumi's girl today, her name is Linda. Linda has a pretty face and DD natural breasts, but she is indeed heavier. But the process was very harmonious, Linda was very friendly as usual, and in the end she helped me complete the experience with her breasts