Quick Poll: Would You See A Provider That ONLY Offers 2 + Hour Appointments?

I've had a major uptick with guys requesting 2-hour appointments - which I love.

It would be great if I could just cut out 1-hour appointments & focus on the 2-hour appointments, but in the same breath ...

I'm thinking I may alienate many of my current clients who have been coming to see me in hour increments for years, plus, I'm in a business district so I get lots of lunch requests.

So, my question is: Would you see a provider that offers nothing less than 2-hour appointments?

Providers: Do any of you offer nothing less than 2 hours? How is it working for you?
I am a working professional whose time is limited.

Time wise for a two hour appointment I would need to leave 3.5 hour window: two hours for the appointment, half hour of travel time for each direction.

I could not fit that into my day.

But, if you can fill your day with two hour blocks...you have pricing power and go for it.
I rarely have a session that is less than 2 hours.
  • bbkid
  • 03-27-2024, 09:57 AM
Two hour sessions get awkward for "one-and-done" guys, I would think.
There are plenty of ladies I schedule 2+ hours with, but I have spent time with them before. I rarely do more than 1 hour for the first meeting. These days it's more 30 minute sessions, ladies are quick to start putting clothes back on after cleanup even if you have plenty of time left or they just start playing Call of Duty on their phone and "forget" you're there.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-27-2024, 11:38 AM
^^wow exactly right. i literally just read your post.

i almost always start with a qv just to see if we're a good fit. no chance i'd do a 2 hour session with someone i've never met, even if she's a goddess. some goddesses we're a 1 and done for me; i'd have buyer's remorse, bigly..
I think I work better in a 2h session. Create "intimacy" helps a lot to set fire.
But I agree, for the 1st session, 2h can be a disaster too.
I like 2hr with a new person gives more time to learn more about him and take things slower.
I only do 2 hrs and longer appointments. I dont see the value in a quick visit. And no we are not having sex the whole 2 hrs
I won't do a two-hour+ appointment, but that's only due to work / time demands. So that would just rule me out of contention with such a provider.
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2024, 02:00 PM
If I ain't fucking, she ain't earning! Different strokes for different folks
Usually do not have that much free time.
I rarely have a session that is less than 2 hours. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Interesting.

I am a working professional whose time is limited.

Time wise for a two hour appointment I would need to leave 3.5 hour window: two hours for the appointment, half hour of travel time for each direction.

I could not fit that into my day.

But, if you can fill your day with two hour blocks...you have pricing power and go for it. Originally Posted by Fizley
That's what I was thinking. While the appointment it's self maybe 2 hours, one has to take into account the driving time, plus locating the incall.

Two hour sessions get awkward for "one-and-done" guys, I would think. Originally Posted by bbkid
Lol ... indeed.

i almost always start with a qv just to see if we're a good fit. no chance i'd do a 2 hour session with someone i've never met, even if she's a goddess. some goddesses we're a 1 and done for me; i'd have buyer's remorse, bigly.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I agree. Seems safe to give her a test run before jumping into a multi-hour commitment.

I won't do a two-hour+ appointment, but that's only due to work / time demands. So that would just rule me out of contention with such a provider. Originally Posted by beanocook
Usually do not have that much free time. Originally Posted by 82luke
That's exactly what I don't want to happen.
they just start playing Call of Duty on their phone and "forget" you're there. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
How rude! The nerve of some people.
I'm there to pump and dump, n get out.
2 hours? I ain't trying to marryem