HOT Summers love for meat !

Wheres the best place in town to get a steak ?
Arthur’s steakhouse!
Sonny Williams downtown is another good one.
I'm googling them now !
I'm glad you guys mentioned them. I always thought Riverfront Steakhouse and Butcher Shop are over rated.
Sonny williams, Cache, Arthur’s, and the Faded Rose has a good steak also and less formal than the others I’ve listed.
I do like less formal I'm a Jean's and boots kinda gal.
Sonny Williams downtown is another good one. Originally Posted by austin88998833
I love sonny Williams as well! such great steaks!
Sonny Williams for sure. Cashé I like the restaurant but I’m not a fan of the steak.
Brave New Restaurant- cool place, nice balcony seating
Ciao- personal friends with the owner, cool place

Lots of upper class at both of these places, but still comfortable enough for us peasants
Das flicker that Brave New one looks delightful and delicious! Oh wow beautiful place thank you for sharing.
Save the cows. Eat more chicken.
Burningfiat are you a chicken farmer?
Sonny Williams is my all-time favorite steak in Little Rock. It’s on the fancier side as far as dress and prices, but totally worth it. The au gratin potatoes and crème brûlée are worth the visit alone.

I ate at Arthur’s for the first time the last time I visited Little Rock. I honestly thought it’s slightly overrated.

The Faded Rose is great. I’ve never had their steaks but I’ve heard good things about them. My favorite thing on the menu is the crawfish étouffée... amazing stuff! And it’s definitely a more casual place.

Well, now I’m hungry!! Lol
Love the Faded Rose. One of my all time favorites. Both steak and etoufee are outstanding.

I personally like Arthur's more than Sonny Williams