Jan 1 2021 Luxury Line up

Happy New Year brings good news for all.

BB
Black Pink
ASA
Penny
Sansa
Ann
And a new girl Yara.

Emma from Pearls is set to start Jan 5th

I am looking forward to seeing her again.
Happy New Year brings good news for all.

BB
Black Pink
ASA
Penny
Sansa
Ann
And a new girl Yara.

Emma from Pearls is set to start Jan 5th

I am looking forward to seeing her again. Originally Posted by John Dutton

Any Info on Emma? height/weight? Service?
Emma is around 40, slim and very sexy. Probably 5'3'', 105 pounds? Her Service is of the highest quality, and she has that gentle spirit that Blackpink has.. and she is Catholic.
Emma and Asa are good friends and will do uninhibited doubles if you opt for them together. It’s something I highly recommend to check your bucket list. They are two catholic Asian women who work well together and are cool with hole swapping without cleanup between love tunnels. PTP and even PTM without wiping down when I had a three way with them in 2019.
Emma is around 40, slim and very sexy. Probably 5'3'', 105 pounds? Her Service is of the highest quality, and she has that gentle spirit that Blackpink has.. and she is Catholic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You had me at gentle Spirit.
Emma will not disappoint. Is Asa on vacation already? She just got there.
Emma will not disappoint. Is Asa on vacation already? She just got there. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
Originally Posted by Junny Blanco
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 04:35 AM
Sansa maybe my first of 2021. Where did Emma go? I would like info.... i may need to pick one of these two.
Who would be the most petite? I'm looking for the lightest girls out there
Who would be the most petite? I'm looking for the lightest girls out there Originally Posted by andrews54321
Asa, Emma, and Sansa.

I believe it is Ann who is gone. Asa is sill at Luxury.
Emma is closer to 30.. I got her mixed up with Emily. Too many ladies to remember
Out of the petite lineup who gives the best IOP and MSOG desire type effort? I am needing someone to take Julie's spot for now!
I would describe Emma as a bit of a hard body. She is not muscular by any means but is very in shape. She clearly works out and limits her kimchi intake.
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Junny Blanco