Anyone seen senile Biden lately ????

The demented one is missing in action?

Everyone knows he already lost his mind but could get by for short periods of time. Did the rest of his mind go now that they have to keep him hidden? Or are they pumping him full of drugs ?

Yes - Senile Biden is missing in action. He hasn't been heard from or seen in days. And their have been consecutive lids called. Literally unheard of for a President in recent history and yet the press is covering for him. All very suspicious and highly unusual stuff going on inside senile Biden's puppet regime these days.
He's supposed to get propped up for a chat today on that infrastructure bill before he's mothballed for the rest of the week.

My sources are both questionable and dubious
  • Devo
  • 08-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Very similar to Adolph Hitler near the end of his reign.

They are pretty sure he had been using amphetamines for years, and as the war progressed, he counted on them more and more, using larger and larger doses.

I wonder if they will find Joe and Eva, along with their dog, shot in the White house basement at some point soon.

I cannot imagine the level of dysfunction that will result when the Hoe takes over.
They print his schedule everyday. Monday he had two meetings scheduled but cancelled them and called a media lid. He stayed in Delaware.
They print his schedule everyday. Monday he had two meetings scheduled but cancelled them and called a media lid. He stayed in Delaware. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah - he has been in hiding - very unusual.
You know if Trump disappeared with no trace for a day or two, it would have been a major scandal

Biden's Alzheimer's must really be acting up bad
Oh look, they rolled out his rotting corpse finally. He looks like death warmed over as he got confused / lost and walked into the bushes

He’s walking around aimlessly being told which way to go, completely oblivious to what’s happening around him.

They disappeared him for several days.

The man is rapidly declining to the point of being unable to appear in public.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1425135620557623298
Tomorrows cheat sheet notecard for the senile one

I pity the poor intern that has to change Bidens' Depends.
I did see a new video with Hunter. They keep getting more disgusting. Can’t post it here. The Biden’s are so comprised. Everyone has this stuff. But the beat goes on.
I did see a new video with Hunter. They keep getting more disgusting. Can’t post it here. The Biden’s are so comprised. Everyone has this stuff. But the beat goes on. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah - the Bidens are one sick, disgusting criminal family
He popped up today, and like clockwork, more insanity;

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...prices-n424963

How can any rational person think this assclown is running the country?
How can any rational person think this assclown is running the country? Originally Posted by bambino
He isn't. His puppet masters are pulling the strings. Biden's toughest decision each day is whether he gets vanilla or chocolate pudding at night before they change his diaper. I mean:

They have to point to show him where to walk.
They have to write down what he has to say.
They have to give him numbered pictures to call on reporters.