All These Republicans Posting!?!?!?

I thought Republicans were all about morality and the rule of law! But there are a ton of y'all on this hooker board trying to avoid Uncle Leo.

I am aghast!!
Believing in such things as countries need borders, people should earn and keep their own money and the right to self preservation is not incompatible with getting some stray, evidenced by 99% of them voting for the ubermensch of getting some stray, twice.
I will say as a former Republican, I align with what Jacuzzme says, but I'm not on board with the current GOP mentality. I don't like taxes or gift programs but I think the far left and far right should get the far fuck out of this country. Oh yeah..I am for a catastrophic health plan for all Americans so nobody has to declare bankruptcy because of their health or bad genes. Plus free VD shots at clinics n stuff
Who is Republican? I am an Independent with some Libertarian and some Conservative beliefs myself

Like a belief in smaller government and lower taxes, less government control and more free choice, civil liberties, secure borders, people need to be reliant on themselves to earn a living and not the government free handouts, etc
I don’t identify with any party. They’re both corrupt. I’m a Patriot. I love my country and some stray pussy.