Thoughts on getting back in......??

I was found out about a year and a half ago and basically survived the backlash, and things are about back to normal. After this time I am considering stepping back into the hobby.
I did many stupid things that resulted in getting caught. Basically leaving e-mail open on phone, which lead to a huge paper trail that pretty much had it all laid out. The TV show "Person of Interest" is not that far off. And companies and hotels will give a spouse pretty much any and all info they ask for.

During my two year hobby life, I never could bring myself to do an incall, felt too unsafe...........in my mind. All my hobby was done by me as "outcall". I would either while traveling or in town get a hotel room and schedule a date for that day. Always felt it was on my "turf" and a bit safer. Worked good for two years. The problem was the paper trail that this left,and man I could go on forever about that paper trail.

So my questions for anyone that cares to share would be what way can I get back in that would leave virtually no paper trail, yet remain safe?? Local incalls, "visiting" ladies (did this twice and always felt there was a "manager" in the room next door), sheesh I dont know. Help, ladies or gentleman.
If you have had a bad experience with incalls and the outcall thing left too much of a paper trail, you need to eliminate the paper trail on the outcalls or go with trusted and proven incall providers that are discreate and that have stellar reviews...good luck....
There is no way to hide a trail...if somebody decides they want to put your life under a microscope....GL.
The wonderful computer leaves one hell of a trail o matter how safe you are and cell phones and iPads all have Gps built in "
The paper trail is the least of your worries...the electronics trail is much worse.
Get a hobby phone,hobby email addy, hobby credit card,and then only use very discrete providers and cut your hobbling down to one or two providers.
Then clean and sweep all electronics everyday.
It's almost impossible"
You almost have to not care if you get caught because eventually if somebody looks hard enough there's trails everywhere.
GL my friend!
First, welcome back.

A: As for venturing back in, safely & discreetly. ALWAYS use *hobby* names/cell # & emails.
No matter how troublesome it may seem, to have to garner & keep track of such. It is by far your best friend. A pay as you go phone is ideal. (left tapped to the FAR back, of the inside
of the your trunk of your car when your NOT using it. (turned off of course).

B: Always always always, make sure the ladies you choose to see. Take the time to screen you. (sans asking for any real personal life info). Give them ONLY your hobby info. (yes, even make up a nick name and stick to it).If a lady see's you sans screening. Then she simply doesn't care abut safety, nor discretion. And she's more likely to have a trail of men's info somewhere. Something you want to avoid.

C: It's OKAY to see visiting ladies or utilize incall. (but again, see B). It's who you see, where you see them at (small hotels) and IF they take the time to screen you. That says a lot about themselves, and who whom they *may* be working with.
The more you feel at ease prior to meeting them. The more enjoyable your date will be, with sans of any worries of who's in the next room.

D: Did I mention NOT to use your real name? If you utilize your mobile phone for emails. Set it to delete your cookies etc. automatically upon closing browser.
And make sure the name in your phone is NOT set as your real name. (go to settings to rename your phone) to either initials or a nickname only you come up with.
And make sure ALL your email accounts in your phone are NOT set to default to your RL email.
Nor that they leave a trail of your RL name in them. (this will happen if you set your emails up with your real name)

Lastly, if you still have a spouse are ever find yourself in RW relationship while your still hobbying. NEVER change your routine. never not beg for sex, even if you just got some.
If you were begging at home for it. Keep on begging. Women are not naive.
We notice the little things about the changes in men's behaviour, lack of request for sex, sudden grooming etc.

Good luck and hobby safely & wisely.
I hobby verry infrequently, do careful research and always do an in-call.
  • JT10
  • 07-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Wicked Milf, something similar happened to me and the first thing that set her to looking was the habit changes.....I just quit begging...........it felt GREAT for a change, BUT it was what started her looking into things.

wild wooly, you make good points if someone looks hard enough they will find out. A big key is to give them reason to feel they need to look hard. Wicked Milf's advice about changing habits is #1

I would also add to keep the hobby to a minimum and only use one or two different senoritas.

best of luck TX