HOW DO I EDIT MY THREADS???!

New to Eccie and dont know how to work the site all the way yet. I listed rates in my thread without realizing it wasnt allowed and now have an infraction warning from the site saying I need to remove rates asap... Problem is that I cant figure out how to go about doing that... Any help?
No, sorry.

. . . I think the only recourse we have
now after this terrible transgression is just to spank your ass!

Just ask the modtard that pm'ed you.
Your in a world of shit now....few people survive that kind of mistake....nope very few....
Try asking SL he's the dude you want..... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=469736 good luck your gonna need it......gotta love the newbie......
I don't see why you have to give the desperate girl such false hope.

There have been no survivors after committing such a major crime.

. . . I think her life is pretty much over now.

Those I'm sure were just rumors babe, keep your chin up and always hope for the best....I'm sure someone survived, but just not or can't talk about it....Damn FG gotta give'm hope where there is none sometimes....
New to Eccie and dont know how to work the site all the way yet. I listed rates in my thread without realizing it wasnt allowed and now have an infraction warning from the site saying I need to remove rates asap... Problem is that I cant figure out how to go about doing that... Any help? Originally Posted by KyndalSparks

PM the MOD(s) where you posted your ad. Also you might want to consider an avatar change... your wearing your panties inside out. Best of luck sweetie. Don't worry you'll get the hang of it in no time!
I edited it for you. After 1 hour has elapsed from any post, any changes have to be done by a mod.

During the first hour you will see a "edit" button allowing you to make changes.

Good luck.
Very sexy avatar! You'll find everyone very helpful here.
Thank you STL!!

And everyone else for the advice! Greatly appreciated.

and my boyshorts were NOT inside out. lol.
KS I'm glad you made the list of survivors for a major mistake like that....Gotta love all the lucky people of the world....
Thank you STL!!

And everyone else for the advice! Greatly appreciated.

and my boyshorts were NOT inside out. lol. Originally Posted by KyndalSparks