PSE Training School

It seems there is a new trend of providers wanting to test the waters in the PSE area .

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=639265
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=639350

So this is an infomercial ThreAd !

PSE is an extreme portion of our hobby , and not something for the typical GFE ladies . You don't have the luxury of being able to tell a client " You broke it you bought it " or " I feel like I got hit by a truck " that gets you no repeat business . In the interest of serving the community better , for a limited time I am offering free tuition to the Rocktech school of PSE . Why find out too late that you're not cut out for it ? Why lose income because you got wrecked and can't work for 2 days after ? Why lose repeat client potential , and have to return donation because you were unable to perform ? Upon graduation from Rocktech , YOU will be PSE , able to handle all situations In a professional manner ! New classes starting daily , call now (pm) for availability .
Lmao....thanks for that! I done graduated with a PSA already (phd in sexual arts)!
Well as you know Marie , a lot of PSE sessions involve more than one lady . Currently Rocktech is searching for female instructors that have a PSA degree . Position would involve training the fine new prospects for the girl on girl action . If interested please submit your resume , and I will check your credentials . If all is up to snuff we'll see about a position to fill !
This is one of the best ideas yet. Thank-you for your service to our community, Rockstar
I'll be available as a fuck, ooops , study buddy for any students. I have an audiometer to measure sound level, as well as neighbors who might complain.
A_V there is a community bulletin board which you are welcome to post on , advertising your study buddy & tutorial skills . I'm interested in your audiometer , up till now I've been doing that the old fashioned way . During administration of the final exam , if the cops don't show up over a noise complaint , EPIC FAIL !!!! Also I'm slightly curious as to what you will be measuring on the complaining neighbors ?
What a FAN-Tastic idea !

Now is there a school for us guys to learn how to properly behave when PSE is performed on us by a lady?
You know not all of us may be as experienced as you and it may not come all that natural, though if done right by the lady I am sure it will.

And as a final thought, especially for your future post-grads:
Can we grade? F*CK being the highest mark one can achieve, lol
I will be happy to help administer and grade tests!!!
I will trade tutoring in finance for instruction in pse. Particularly interested in the labs not so much in lectures!
Bankruptcy Sale - due to an abundance of tutors and no student body , Rocktech will be closing it's doors Friday Jan 11 . All text books and video materials will be sold at auction . No refunds , and all student loans will be turned over for collections . Rocktech would like to thank you for the lack of support !
bummer, what's wrong with these people ....
That was a good one !!!
Canned all the tutors! Wow...

Guess I better start filling out my unemployment paperwork.
Well my DT school is still running, but only 1 member getting schooled .... and he is greedy.
And as a final thought, especially for your future post-grads:
Can we grade? F*CK being the highest mark one can achieve, lol Originally Posted by fun2come
Oh, I must not have paid enough attention. I thought the marks were: one hole, two holes, three holes and "all holes multiple times" LOL. Then there is the "Magnum cums loudest" for those overachievers!

Don't forget to go for your Ph.D (Penetrated hottest and Deepest?)