Haha, you try to put an end to my reviews, I'm a legend BABYYYY!!!!!

61, can you count WU 61. For all who hate on me I can care less, By Feb at my one year anniversary I will have accomplished so much from the GREAT guys of Eccie. I want to say thanks for the ones I have had the pleasure of meeting, but there are some here who deserve a swift kick in the pants! Just an update, I have been working out and dropping weight like crazy (maybe why my reviews state that I look thinner in person), I take care of myself, and my business and DO have something to show for my work. So thanks for the guys who write my reviews, you know how I really look in person and how I make you feel and there is more where that came from baby! For those who hate on me its ok, cause the year 2013 I'm gonna rock some s%$@! BustyAmy isn't going anywhere. Keep trying to ruin all my good reviews out of jealousy boys I don't give a f$^#!! And yes, I got you B%&^%^ on block cause I can care less what you have to say to or about me! Muahhhhh......
Good for you kisses.
Okay (Will Smith) I am legend! LOL ......Who cares what a few guys think about you and your reviews....You and I know you had a great year, and you cant please them all!
P.s. (Call yourself a legend and being called a legend are two different things.)
Stay humble dont develop GPS and I hope 2013 is even better for you mama.

( you know what I am talking about ma)
Haha, I been told I am a legend lmao, so I went with it. Perhaps a little to much caffeine lol. Thanks Champagne, yall are beautiful!

Stay tuned to this channel for more entertainment -- especially when Wakeup switches on.

(P.S. -- Congrats on the weight loss!)
Thank you love
Sweet baby Tebow still rapped in whale blubber fresh from the womb, help the want-a-be pigmy whales in the Houston Forum have a successful 2013......

amen
Look who chimed in. One of the most useless people on this board. Guess you are on my thread to wish me well haha.
You know how the ignore button works right
Yep. DH is at top of the list. I have no interest in what some haters have to say! I have been chewed up and spit out on this site more times than a few, and guess what??? Here I am stronger and more beautiful by the day!!! I might not be one of the most beautiful, but I am where it counts! Oh ya, and I'm a fucking machine!!! I love it, I crave it, and I love my job! Merry Christmas to you EA!!!
Wait...I'm confused...before I respond, is this thread really about me?? She has me on ignore and yet she's starting threads about me???
Wait...I'm confused...before I respond, is this thread really about me?? She has me on ignore and yet she's starting threads about me??? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I guess.... If you want to go there there...

If I want to talk shit about you, I will use "Wakeup" until it is established, that I am talking shit.

I am pretty sure I am on her "self proclaimed iggy list too. and have been mentioned, but not directed.
Lookin4boobs I have not ignored you yet as I think you are just a bored wanna be. WU is definatly on ignore, but I can still see where he post, just not what. Full of himself and ugly hate I'm sure. Post more on my reviews and push them suckers up while I sit here and laugh $$$. Yall said I wouldn't last, well yall don't really know how long I have lasted. This thread is for my haters (all of them) and a thanks for the guys who enjoy my company and likewise. And a pat on the back to me for all I have accomplished thanks to Eccie. This has been a great tool for me to use!
  • Trey
  • 12-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Can we get a list of the haters IJS it would make things more interesting.
It would wouldn't it Trey. Ill get it to you when I have time lol. I believe there are around 10 or so idk. I don't let haters stop me, BA is here to stay!