The Jews and politics

I don't understand how anyone can say "the jews are this" or the jews are that" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yet that has been the entire basis of this ignorant thread, which grew out an even more ignorant OP.

Jewish people historically can’t agree among themselves.

Reading the broad and unknowledgeable generalizations in this thread would be laughable if it wasn’t so obviously alarming.

NEVER AGAIN!
Yet that has been the entire basis of this ignorant thread, which grew out an even more ignorant OP.

Jewish people historically can’t agree among themselves.

Reading the broad and unknowledgeable generalizations in this thread would be laughable if it wasn’t so obviously alarming.

LETS DO IT AGAIN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY!
We now have seen your full throated endorsement for another Holocaust, apparently this time in America, by your use of the word “lets.”

Obviously you think this is funny shit.

It isn’t.

Either you are so ignorant you don’t know what “NEVER AGAIN” means or you’ve got another agenda. Neither are acceptable in civil conversation.

Exactly how do recommend we “DO IT AGAIN?”

Good luck, buddy. May you get everything that’s coming to you. And swiftly.
We now have seen your full throated endorsement for another Holocaust,

It isn’t.

Good luck, buddy. May you get everything that’s coming to you. And swiftly.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You haven't been paying attention. The full-throated endorsement for another Holocaust has been coming from Keith Ellison's (yeah, that Ellison: the Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee) buddy Louis Farrakhan for years.

More What Aboutism, IBH.

Louis Farrakhan didn’t post that in this forum in response to a post by another member. YOUR buddy did.

For a change, you’re equivocating.

You agree with DF, apparently.

How would you help him “DO IT AGAIN?”

In lieu of eccie, Louis Farrakhan still utilizes every social media platform that Alex Jones has been banned from.

More lib-retard, "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrisy.
How in the world does any of your post relate to this discussion, other than your obvious lame attempt to hijack the discussion and draw attention away from Dilbert Firestorm’s anti-Semitie, unAmerican call for another Holocaust?

Why not quote Adolf Hitler? He hated “the” Jews too,

He’s not the subject of this thread, unless it’s your opinion that, like the OP, the thread IS about hating “the Jews.”

Your deflection won’t change this.

DILBERT needs to collect his thoughts and come correct, IBH, as you continue to wander down a dangerous path.
How in the world does any of your post relate to this discussion, other than your obvious lame attempt to hijack the discussion and draw attention away from Dilbert Firestorm’s anti-Semitie, unAmerican call for another Holocaust?

Why not quote Adolf Hitler? He hated “the” Jews too,

He’s not the subject of this thread, unless it’s your opinion that, like the OP, the thread IS about hating “the Jews.”

Your deflection won’t change this.

DILBERT needs to collect his thoughts and come correct, IBH, as you continue to wander down a dangerous path.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one deflecting from the rise of antisemitism on the left. Trump's daughter is a Jew. Farrakhan, you remember, Ellison's buddy -- who is Deputy of the DNC, thinks Hitler's Jewish pogrom was just dandy!
I’m not sure any of you are particularly knowledgeable on this subject. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be incorrect... at least as it relates to the Hasidic community.
We now have seen your full throated endorsement for another Holocaust, apparently this time in America, by your use of the word “lets.”

It isn’t.

Either you are so ignorant you don’t know what “NEVER AGAIN” means or you’ve got another agenda. Neither are acceptable in civil conversation.

Exactly how do recommend we “DO IT AGAIN?”

Good luck, buddy. May you get everything that’s coming to you. And swiftly. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
MELTDOWN
You'd be incorrect... at least as it relates to the Hasidic community. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I’m glad to hear that Grace.

Reading your post gives me hope for the future of my people.

Especially us “Reformation Jews.”

You're the one deflecting from the rise of antisemitism on the left. Trump's daughter is a Jew. Farrakhan, you remember, Ellison's buddy -- who is Deputy of the DNC, thinks Hitler's Jewish pogrom was just dandy! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Continuing to cite Farrakhan — an outspoken enemy of the Jewish people for decades — proves no such “rise of antisemitism on the left.” Farrakhan done rose decades ago.

Your argument is simply more What Aboutism, IBH.
I disagree with Farrakhan on most issues but he's totally right about the Jews.
So let me get this straight YR is Jewish then why is he always calling me JL which would be Jewish lawyer who he hated that's interesting
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU